Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's the winter chic collection?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisarah View Post
    Hello Kooky I belive I'm having problems with the requests in Fashion Story. My iOS friends with the goals are not getting my requests (doble checked with my sister). Could you help report this??
    Okay guys, support looked into my games because my requests were being delayed and some not going where they needed to. I did have an issue.
    I deleted all versions of farm, bakery and fashion and I just redownloaded the christmas versions.
    This morning on Fashion I sent out 5 different items to different nbrs and so far I have gotten back all different items. I will be trying bakery and farm later this afternoon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Yeah my requests are going through only in fashion. my farm requests aren't working and I've redownloaded xmas twice. still doesn't work. & my goal did change to the leggings. I guess it was a glitch?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey look at my screen shot for this goal, I have a different item. I think this is the same level???

I just got my goals last night. Maybe they changed it?? Try restarting your device to see if this was changed.
    Unless this is a different goal, but I think it is the same one.

Actually Kooky, I got the same one, and got the goals sooner, so ya, maybe it just changed.

I remember that the first step told you to order 10 dresses or something. Before it says to buy that Ms. Kringle santa outfit from closet.. but them it changed after a day.. so maybe its the same thing.

Executive Chef
    yes, I got to this one too. And the rest of the parts are actually quite simple...i managed to finish and get from part 4 to the item within today...and ITS HUGE!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12