Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Goals are back!/ Post pictures

Rhino Keeper
    I'm thrilled with the goals that came to fashion story but the 2 day one needs to be extended if there's going to be problems requesting items as there was in the other story game goals.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys I do not have the goals yet, so I thought we could use this thread for ppl to post the different goals that you get.
    note, if you do not have the goals they will be coming to your game soon.

Couple of things to remember when asking for you items. If you are also building the make-up counter be careful . Requesting materials to build the make-uo counter and requesting your goal items
    are tied together. You can only send one request per day to a nbr, so if you send out to all your nbrs a request for the make-up mirror, you will not be able to send out any goal requests that day.

You can also only accept 20 goals request /makeup parts combined for the 24 hour period.

Also remember try not to send out a request for the same item two days in a row. If you do, your nbr will get this same item the second day and you may already be done with that item, and they will not get any new items you request and will always be a day behind you unless they decline that duplicate.

I am also going to check to see if this fashion goals will also removed 1-13 .
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-22-11 at 06:22 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I got it on my iPad and when i checked my account on my iTouch goals weren't there is it that goals are only available for iPad users only?

Executive Chef
    I am also on itouch and don't have it yet. I think the goals are coming out to everyone slowly hope we get it for the weekend then!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on an IPhone 4 IOS 5.0.1 I am on the Christmas Fashion Story and I don't have the goals either. I'm really disappointed with the goals in RS & BS as they were very onerous and after all that work, you are required to spend gems to get a recipe that you have completed 4 entire goal steps. I have had some of my neighbors request items from me. All you need do is approve them and it item will be automatically sent to them. This whole request system is broken...it does not work correctly and so far, they have not done anything to fix it. A number of us in RS and BS have asked them to just give us the recipes since they fouled the whole thing up with the update....have not heard any thing about that.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on iPad and haven't received yet, either. 

Rhino Keeper
    IPhone user. But have android user friends that done have them either. This is so unfair.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone here are some pictures of goals that have prizes attached to it once you complete them. Alot of the goals have just coins are prizes after you complete them.

too bad i didnt get any goals yet :/
    hopefully they be coming soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it is so annoying that a lot of the players don't have it yet. I don't have the goals. Thank you talbotmax for sharing info with all of us. I know this will help us in the future. I support my friends and neighbors by accepting their request. But I feel so left out like most of us that don't have it.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast