Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Garden gnome

hoschi
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, this is true. You can't see it happening on other people's farms like you can see animations of customers in other restaurants in Restaurant Story, but the user who owns the mansion and gnomes can. As someone who's activated this feature. It's like an Easter Egg that actually adds function! Maybe they're beta testing it quietly. But gnomes rock.
    I have the mansion and couple of garden gnoms, but those lazy *******s do nothing but standing around

Unregistered
    How many coins do i get when i sell the gnome?
    Just sold mine. A Garden Gnome is valued at 600 coins.

Unregistered

500 coins for a gnome

I believe that is what I read recently. Hope it helps.

How many coins do i get when i sell the gnome?

Unregistered
    I believe that is what I read recently. Hope it helps.
    Its actually 600 like the other user said. I sold one last week...

Unregistered

Selling for gems

There is NOTHING that you can sell for gems. The only way to earn gems without purchasing them is when you master rank 2 of any given crop. You can't even buy gems with coins.

I haven't sold any gnomes so don't have a clue how much he sells for. I only have 2, but will likely sell any future ones.

Unregistered

Animations???

No, this is true. You can't see it happening on other people's farms like you can see animations of customers in other restaurants in Restaurant Story, but the user who owns the mansion and gnomes can. As someone who's activated this feature. It's like an Easter Egg that actually adds function! Maybe they're beta testing it quietly. But gnomes rock.
    Farm Story has animations??? Since when?? Do you have to own the mansion AND the gnomes? What do the gnomes do?? Mine just stand there looking dumb!

Unregistered

I have the mansion and I am on level 75:

no the gnomes do nothing. they are just decoration .

deadpix
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    no, this is true. You can't see it happening on other people's farms like you can see animations of customers in other restaurants in restaurant story, but the user who owns the mansion and gnomes can. As someone who's activated this feature. It's like an easter egg that actually adds function! Maybe they're beta testing it quietly. But gnomes rock.
    rotflmaopimp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12