Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues with RS since the release of the Xmas version

Farm Supplier
    iPad 2, IOS5, regular version 1.4.1 (not Xmas) Have restarted device, uninstalled reinstalled, etc. door is not blocked.

Door is not blocked, food disappears with in minutes of serving. 30,000 of stew gone with in seconds.

Had 4 prime rib served, got an out of sync messages reverted back to 0

This am served 9 more it said 9/20 now back to zero.

Last night had 6/10 root beer floats served, this am down to 5/20

Senior Moderator
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...62-Goal-Issues

Post from GM regarding the goals not completing

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey guys,

We have received a lot of reports regarding lost Goal progress and/or an inability to continue through Goals in Bakery, Farm and Restaurant (the Holiday games, specifically). We're aware of these issues, and hope to have them ironed out completely soon (expect a fix later today).

Please direct inquiries regarding Quest Progression, particularly in instances in which Gems were spent, to our Support team at support@teamlava.com.

Others have also wanted to know if they will be able to have extended time with the holiday items due to the issues. Holiday items & quests are currently scheduled to be removed on Jan. 13; players will receive a notification via popup the week prior informing them of the removal of these items. Also, please note that while some recipes are Holiday Themed that are received from Quests, ALL recipes unlocked via quests will be available beyond the limited time.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Okay I have read the above but will post mine anyway just in case it helps! First I would like to point out I have never blocked off my door, before anyone asks. My game tag if mrlovell I have a IPhone 4s with OS 5.01 and the original Restaurant which I upgraded to 1.4.1 Since the update I have had the following problems:

1, Leaving tips and collecting tips sometimes the last star hangs around a while before disappearing (lags).
    2, When completing the omelette challenge for the Christmas task I could not cook any more food on any cooking appliances as it just would not select so I closed the program and restarted it.
    3, Made 4 Root Beers but none showed up on task completed but showed up on Counter.
    4, Made 10 Prime Ribs showed up on counters but not on Tasks, I had loads and loads of other food on the counters too and so I decided to close the program and restart it which did nothing so I restarted my IPhone and reopened only to find all my food gone..........

I never had any of these problems before the Christmas update!

This has cost me a lot of time and money and I would like it fixed ASAP I also feel some sort of compensation should be given to all of us with these problems (maybe some gems or a free item)!

Also please please please sort out those annoying adds it's getting beyond a joke and if anything will push those loyal to the game away if this problem hasn’t already! I am HAPPY to pay a small contribution to the game to remove the adverts and i'm sure others would be too!

Oh forgot to mention emailed parts of this to support only to get a ticked number back for how to change to a new device????????

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlovell View Post
    Oh forgot to mention emailed parts of this to support only to get a ticked number back for how to change to a new device????????
    Reply back to the email, stating what you said here. Automated systems can pick up key words and send a reply (I think). Replying back will let them know that you were not asking for how to transfer, and will be sent to a support member.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on iPad2, Christmas RS, all the latest updates. All the goal stuff is gone. I was on the goal for the stuffing recipe, making the colas (21 of 30 were done). My neighbors have been sending stuff for days. The snowman was purchased and marked done ( I have a screen shot of that). It's all gone and I get to start all over.
    Please just take these defective goals away and let us cook the holiday stuff before its over.

I'm on iphone 4s, iOS 5, Christmas RS 1.4.2. Current issue other than the known "goals reset", the out of sync pop-up comes up every 3 seconds! But when it returns, clearly carried on as normal until the next Out of Sync pop-up (even though it wasn't syncing).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    My main problems are #3 & #4 and it's happening with ALL the goals that involve asking for ingredients. I'm on iphone 4, iOS 5, Restaurant Christmas version 1.4.2. Yes, I have uninstalled, re-installed and force closed my game as well as closing down and restarting my device. The bugs are still there. It takes me more than 2 days to get back 10 ingredient requests when I know I've probably gotten 4x-5x that amount each day from my neighbors. I also only send out a new request after I KNOW my 24-hour period has reset. I've stopped building constructibles just to leave room for ingredients but it still doesn't matter. It doesn't say out of sync but the "progress" and "new goal" banners keep flashing even when nothing has changed. Also, I keep getting thrown out of the game 1 out of every 3 times the annoying pop up ad comes up to fill the entire screen. Exact same problems of all the above in Bakery.
    I understand th eproblem completely, TL is fun but annyoing sry 4 the problems...... Most of this is some big gay glitch thing that they had a long 2hr matinenece period on. I have the sma eporblems in NS and dont no how 2 fix and im the NS rep and i feel bad cuz idk wat 2 do! PM wit any more q's hope i can help.

Well, Meggie520 cuz I'm Megz, obviously..... Now stop asking questions!!!
    Luvya,
    Megz.. A.K.A. Nightclub Rep.
    P.S. LUvis like roses, eveil but beautiful <3 </3
    Proud member of Teamlava Forum User Union!!!
    MERRY XMAS!!!!

Host(ess)
    OK, I think I'm done. Since this morning when I posted, all my goals which I had completed or were in the middle of completing, completely reset to the beginning. I'm not buying more roasters. My 10 prime rib I just cooked and put on the counters--completely disappeared. My rating is bad because I have no food for my customers and absolutely nothing works. Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 12-19-11 at 05:27 PM.

My food has been disappearing way too quickly. so i never have food on my counters anymore-(the past 2 days)--

I now am getting the "Out of Sync" message and the goals related to the fryer and chestnut roaster now appear and the prime rib and root beer are not displaying. I've already completed the fryer and chestnut roaster tasks so when I view the goal I get the Out of sync message.

I wanted to send a gift to a friend -- 12 friends were in the list and all 12 were checked -- I hit send -- the message said 24 of my friends did not receive the gift.

Quote Originally Posted by dianegir60 View Post
    dianegir60 iphone 4 IOS 5.0.1 Restaurant Story christmas 1.4.2
    1. Quick sale of food, WITHOUT the door blocked at any time (and if you did or did not receive the coins for it) I do sometimes have the door blocked because I had no food and didnt want my customers to get sad but lately My food has disappeared in minutes -- -- but i had plenty of food so I figured I had plenty of time to prepare more food since I had so much out on the counters and 5 minutes later it was gone. It seemed to have increased the coins but then I got several messages (while I was tipping my neighbors this morning) that alot of coins were added. Then the coin count went down by about 100,000 or so-- so now i dont know if i got the correct amount or not. I have over 3,000,000 coins.

2. Quests not completing (which quests) -- I already prepared and served 8 prime rib (also there was one in my gifts that I served (I thought that was weird) the goal says 0/20
    I prepared and served Root Beer but the count does not reflect the amount served -- this morning the count went to 5 when i served the root Beer and then a few minutes later I checked and It was 4, I'm sure I have served more than 4.

3. When sending requests (from goals or appliances), even when you uncheck some neighbors, it still sends to everyone. --Yes this happens all the time recently.
    Also, if it says that it sent (or didn't send) to more neighbors then you have. ---But never says it sends to more neighbors than I have. (182)

4. If you know - how long it's taking for requests to be filled? -- not sure

Also, you can try restarting your device, or even deleting and reinstalling the game (progress is saved on TLs servers). If you have already done this, please post this as well. -- Did this yesterday.

Did it ever say "Out of Sync"? -- No this has never happened to me

Thanks for your help,
    Diane

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast