Thread: Fashion Story keeps crashing?

Fashion Story keeps crashing?

With the last update, FS keeps crashing. It crashes when ordering in the catalog, when visiting neighbors, and even when loading. I'm at level 91 and this is the worst I've seen it. Bought the waterfall.... Is that the cause? Sure won't buy the Christmas tree if the graphics are the problem. Or, is it the annoying connection to the other story games? Have put up with instability since I started playing and have spent a lot on gems. Am just about ready to quit playing if the games crashes every few minutes. Am sure I can find other games to spend money on.

Mine keeps crashing too, especially when I place ordered items onto the tables. I stop playing the Christmas version and went back to the original FS.

Banned
    Which device, device version and game versions are you both playing on? Thanks.
    I have brought the waterfall, I don't have crashing issues presently. Could try force closing the app, restarting your device,
    Deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Also for Idevices, it may help to play on just the one version.

Host(ess)
    I play on an IPad 2 and have had multiple problems collecting the items from the makeup counter. I purchase and when it is time to place the item I receive a message over and over again that my boutique is out of sink. This is very disappointing given that it was a gem purchase. I have only been successful in actually placing the makeup in my store 2x!! I am using Christmas version.

The Honorable Panda
    I had some issues this morning but I forced closed the game and Now I am fine.

Also on the makeup counter out of sync issues- I have reported this and TL is currently looking into the issues.
    Please come post on the current bug thread. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post190044
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have an iPad version 3.2.2 and am playing version 1.4.1 of FS and the Christmas version. It's not crashing as often today but it still crashes more frequently than it used to.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RipleyDog View Post
    I have an iPad version 3.2.2 and am playing version 1.4.1 of FS and the Christmas version. It's not crashing as often today but it still crashes more frequently than it used to.
    Could try syncing your device, it sometimes helps with crashing issues. Sometimes playing on one version may help too.