Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Make-up Counter Out of Sync Issues

Rhino Keeper
    Happened today to me I build my make up counter today so I ordered blush first and placed it fine
    Then I ordered lipstick and when I wanted to place it it keep saying out of sync and couldn't place it
    Then I had to force close my app and was able to place it after
    Playing on iPad 2 version 4.3.3 and using Xmas version latest update

New Resident
    I have the same issue, FS regular and Christmas on iPad 2 running 5.0.1. I can usually place one makeup item, and then when I'm notified that a second item is ready, I click it and it just cashes me out without letting me place anything. Then I get the "out of sync" error and the makeup is back ready to place. If I go do something else, like visit a neighbor or place some clothing, it will then let me place the makeup. It's as if working at the makeup counter can't be the first thing you do when you open the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkberry22 View Post
    Happened today to me I build my make up counter today so I ordered blush first and placed it fine
    Then I ordered lipstick and when I wanted to place it it keep saying out of sync and couldn't place it
    Then I had to force close my app and was able to place it after
    Playing on iPad 2 version 4.3.3 and using Xmas version latest update
    Sometimes it helps putting it in and out of storage, it helps for a while. This issue has been reported to TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. Have to close the game five times before it tells me to place the item on a table. One time it expired from being out of sync for too long. It cost us gems and it doesnt work. I don't understand.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caljean View Post
    Me too. Have to close the game five times before it tells me to place the item on a table. One time it expired from being out of sync for too long. It cost us gems and it doesnt work. I don't understand.
    TL are aware of the issue, I know it's really disappointing mine's affected too. It seems to be affecting a lot of iPad's.
    Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    TL is currently working on the issue and hopefully we will have a fix soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by me2nyy View Post
    This problem seems to be fixed now.
    I spoke too soon! It's still happening, but now sometimes it doesn't.

Banned
    My make up counter has been fine the last few days, the issue with it going out of sync is back today on mine. I'm unable to place items, I've tried force closing the app, restarting my device and deleting the app and redownloading. It did help earlier putting it in and out of storage, but the issue returns. Is anyone else having this happen? Thanks
    Ipad2 version 5.0.1 game version 1.4.2

I have been following this thread for days in the hope that this problem is announced as fixed. My make up counter is experiencing difficulties in distributing the completed make up. I am unable to place it on a table but am able to watch it sprout coins only to be told it's out of sync. oh. And then my make up expires
    I have read that this is being looked into but has anyone heard any feedback.
    Thanks

Banned
    My make up counter seems fine for a bit, then the issue returns. I've tried everything, deleting the app and redownloading, force closing the app and restarting my device. Also putting it in and out of storage, sorry it's made no difference. Sometimes I place the items and they simply disappear. I'm getting out of sync errors all the time now.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast