Thread: Goals missing!

Angry Goals missing!

I restarted my iphone iOS 5, when i restarted my FS, all the goals (and a few completed this morning) went missing!). Anyone else has this issue? I don't want to re-do these goals again! As this is happening to the other games.

Farm Supplier
    theres already a thread about this goal missing problem... u could post ur views thr...

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...removed-AGAIN!

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-Fashion-Story

From the threads everyone has this issue but because this is a bug and feedback, it technically should be here, but we haven't a response from TL. Hopefully this thread in this forum will catch their attention first.

New Resident
    I didn' get the new goals thing, bit disappointed in TL really like their games.

Farm Supplier
    I did not get a goals update on mine either! and on bakery its just too hard, they only let you request one item per day. when you need to make new ovens and get supplies.. ugh

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The revamped Quest system is currently available for some users, but not everyone at this time. If you have not received the new Quest system, or you saw it momentarily yesterday but it is now gone, then the Quest system is currently not available for your game. We are currently working to bring this new system to all players as soon as possible.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Do me please