Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Goals appeared in fashion and removed AGAIN!

The Honorable Panda
    I am going to move this to fashion feedback and bug forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u kooky for answering and moving the thread (:
    And ya I also got requests wasn't able to send any requests cuz I had already sent requests for the make up counter
    And the goals involved unlocking new items
    I saw a purple piano, model statue and some snow/girl display and some other items
    It included ordering cloth, displaying cloth, buying new racks/ tables, expanding ur store and requesting items

The Honorable Panda
    ohhh I am so excited about the new goals. Fashion did need some new things to do. I hope to have some info soon for everyone.

Hey they may of disappeared, but at least we know they are out there somewhere!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janibany View Post
    We won't have time to master christmas catalog AND goals unless we take the gems shorcut. Does anybody know when is the catalog gonna be taken away? As soon as any of you get goals back, can you post what you need to get them? And how long are goals gonna stay?
    Pls DO NOT use the gems shortcut to master christmas catalog and goals. To master christmas catalog, your purpose is just to get gems at level 2 and 4 (that will be 16 gems for the 2 catalogs with 4 items each, if you include the gold one, then its 24), but if you keep using gems shortcut, what you use will be more than what you earn...every usage for instant completion cost 5 gems and above AND most people actually use it ONLY because they fell into the gem trap

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    ohhh I am so excited about the new goals. Fashion did need some new things to do. I hope to have some info soon for everyone.

Hey they may of disappeared, but at least we know they are out there somewhere!!!
    Ya I was so happy fashion was getting boring cuz there is no chanellge after unlocking all catalogues
    It needed quests, badges and we had something even more fun.. Goals!
    Hope we get it back soooon T.T

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroom79 View Post
    Pls DO NOT use the gems shortcut to master christmas catalog and goals. To master christmas catalog, your purpose is just to get gems at level 2 and 4 (that will be 16 gems for the 2 catalogs with 4 items each, if you include the gold one, then its 24), but if you keep using gems shortcut, what you use will be more than what you earn...every usage for instant completion cost 5 gems and above AND most people actually use it ONLY because they fell into the gem trap
    i have already fell into the gem trap >.< for some GOALS which are in limited time(2 DAYS),however the goals disappeared and we dont know when will this problem will be fix....... its really upset while the problem fixed but we miss the limited time goals and stuffs.... gems used for traps >.<

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Lol glad u r excited. I hate them. Especially in RS. By the time I finish and get the new recipes TL will most likely yank them cause Xmas will be over with. I'm on Holiday next week for 2 weeks and won't be able to play much. They'd be ok if they didn't include new recipes, outfits etc.

New Resident
    I too had a ridiculous number of goals pop up on fashion story last night (14 I think) and I excitedly got to work on them only to have them disappear by the time I returned from checking on RS and BS . I hope they fix them soon

Same thing happed to me , i uninstalled and reinstalled game still nothing.
    So disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have Goals for Fashion.........Had no idea they had goal?...What do you get with it??? Any one know??

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast