Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Goals in Bakery Story!

Fashion Designer
    Any idea when goals for bakery will be available?
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Me too looking forward to the BS goals update.....

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for letting me know?.. I am on an iPad...

Gutted.... So looking forward to completing goals on bakery story, didn't realise update not available on iPad yet. I love this game......Restaurant Story managed the update though & works fine on iPad. Can't understand how you can do it for one game but not another

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by scrummy1999 View Post
    Gutted.... So looking forward to completing goals on bakery story, didn't realise update not available on iPad yet. I love this game......Restaurant Story managed the update though & works fine on iPad. Can't understand how you can do it for one game but not another
    I have goals on farm story but not bakery story! Very frustrating. I agree, how can it work for one game and not another, and goals work for bakery on other devices but not iPad!

Host(ess)
    I still have no goals in bakery story - further i purchased all new ovens - candy cane and can not get the recipies to use with them - waste of time and money. Team lava should just unlock all holiday items since they messed up big time with this faulted release. I am a superuser!

debs bakery
    level 96

The Honorable Panda
    I did flag over that Ipad users got the goals with the new bakery update in app store but they have now disappeared. DW is looking into this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did flag over that Ipad users got the goals with the new bakery update in app store but they have now disappeared. DW is looking into this.
    I'm on ipad2 and now have goals after yesterday's manual update. Also, i noticed that the requests i sent before the goals disappeared were fulfilled when the goals reappeared. Yay!

Thank you team lava, update now available on iPad ������������

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12