Thread: Catalog different from iphone to android?

Unhappy Catalog different from iphone to android?

My bestie and i both play, her on an andriod, me on an iphone 4s.. She has the santas helper outfit available but i do not, she is on level 15 i am on 24. I am confused.

Really? No ones gonna answer me? I updated, im on level 27, i still dont have the option to buy christmas stuff! Wassup? How come everyone elses questions got answered? I just wanna buy the daggone christmas clothes !

Rhino Keeper
    Uninstall the game from your phone and reinstall it. If that doesnt work email Teamlava.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dymetatz View Post
    Really? No ones gonna answer me? I updated, im on level 27, i still dont have the option to buy christmas stuff! Wassup? How come everyone elses questions got answered? I just wanna buy the daggone christmas clothes !
    The catalogue item red santa's dress etc, the updates are rolled out Friday to Tuesday. Hopefully, you're have it very soon.

have you downloaded the Fashion Story: Christmas? I didn't have the christmas catalogs show up until I downloaded the Christmas version of the game.

Host(ess)
    Hi I have the same problem, new update and no Santa outfits ! got the elf one and the various xmas decorations etc but no glittery outfit or Santa costumes

The Honorable Panda
    The updates do roll out over days, so players that did not get the new santa outfit on Firday should have by the end of the day on Tuesday.
    There was also an update in itunes for the regular fashion game so I now can see my christmas items in the regular version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I don't have ANY Xmas catalogue yet???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbydawkins View Post
    I don't have ANY Xmas catalogue yet???
    Is it the red santa's dress etc collection missing, these updates roll out Friday to Tuesday.
    Which device are you using? Did you recieve the green Christmas dress and collection? Thanks