Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Makeup Counter addition

Farm Supplier
    will android get this makep counter as well >??? i really want it too ...and looking for it so long >///<

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kutekakes2 View Post
    I have downloaded the seasonal FS apps which allows me to see goals (I have an android) where I wasn't able to do this before. I am still unable to purchase the makeup counter which quite frankly sucks. If TL can release goals to android users why can't they release the makeup counter, or should I say......make all things equal across the board?! I would gladly spend 36 gems on the makeup counter!
    this true !!!

Makeup Counter

I want to knw why doesn't TL release the makeup counter available to Android devices as I think it would b great for those of us tht don't hv goals anymore n would look forward to having this as an additional thing to do within the game cause I know I would purchase it with gems n I BUY gems from time to time whn there's a great sale going on! So, please make it available on ANDROID too n n9t just for apple as there's more android users then iPhone users anyway, from what I see, anyways!!!???

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678