Thread: buying more time to finish past goals?

Farm Supplier

buying more time to finish past goals?

So I started playing BS on a new phone (new game) and at that time, the Tea Time goals were available. I started to work on them, however, I did not have enough time to finish it as it disappeared at some point. Now occasionally, I will get a bunch of pop ups of completed goals (very annoying) and also the option to finish past goals with gems. I would really like to finish the Tea Time goals to get the rewards, but my question is, if I pay the gems, does it only unlock that ONE particular goal in the series or does it give me time to finish the ENTIRE chain of goals? And how much time will it give me? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    it won't work. these messages are shown by mistake, it won't even take your gems. you can't complete an expired goal.

Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    it won't work. these messages are shown by mistake, it won't even take your gems. you can't complete an expired goal.
    Once I saw the pop-up asking me if I wanted to spend 10 gems on 3 eggs, I accidentally tapped 'yes' and they took 10 gems from my account, but thankfully the internet connection was poor so no gem spending was recorded. So those messages are not real? And same with the unfinished goals, right?

Executive Chef
    the popup has appeared because the connection has already been lost)) and the game got confused.

Farm Supplier
    Or another gem trap? har har... ok.. but yea maybe they should try to patch this thing. All the pop ups from completed goals take a while to X out of and its annoying.