Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goals disappeared?!?

Rhino Keeper

Goals disappeared?!?

Last night i had the new goals to get gingerbread cake and Yule log I bought another marzipan and candy cane maker And requested sugar from friends started hot chocolate and fruit tarts before I went up to bed I checked the goals and at the time 1 friend had given me sugar. This morning I check my bakery and put fruit tarts on the counter and check goals it says I have 0 sugar and 0/10 fruit tarts when I pressed the clipboard icon to see both goal it said no goals available so I restarted my system ( ipad2) but when I went back in all the goals were gone I tried restarting my device a number of times and tried re downloading bs nothing worked please someone explain are they supposed to disappear will we get new goals if so when. My ID is jay1314 lvl 61 newest version of bs christmas

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jay1314 View Post
    Last night i had the new goals to get gingerbread cake and Yule log I bought another marzipan and candy cane maker And requested sugar from friends started hot chocolate and fruit tarts before I went up to bed I checked the goals and at the time 1 friend had given me sugar. This morning I check my bakery and put fruit tarts on the counter and check goals it says I have 0 sugar and 0/10 fruit tarts when I pressed the clipboard icon to see both goal it said no goals available so I restarted my system ( ipad2) but when I went back in all the goals were gone I tried restarting my device a number of times and tried re downloading bs nothing worked please someone explain are they supposed to disappear will we get new goals if so when. My ID is jay1314 lvl 61 newest version of bs christmas
    Same exact thing happened to me! And i'm on the ipad2 as well...i think they are looking into the issue because i know kooky fwded it to GM....hopefully, we'll find out soon....

Just noticed my goals disappeared. I'm on iPad2 as well.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    If the goals disappeared, they are not available to you right now, though TL say that they're working to release to all users.

Storms!!!
    Rachael98...because Norman was taken! ...what?

Tuesday, 13th December 2011
    Merry Christmas! 12 sleeps to go...
    Check out the TeamLava Fan page on Facebook!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me, with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The revamped Quest system is currently available for some users, but not everyone at this time. If you have not received the new Quest system, or you saw it momentarily yesterday but it is now gone, then the Quest system is currently not available for your game. We are currently working to bring this new system to all players as soon as possible.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread
    Looks like if your goals disappeared you will not have them at this time.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-13-11 at 03:25 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

no goals on mine either

seems that I'd better not try making fruit tart & hot chocolate for now....

I still didn't get my goals back on bakery-restaurant story on both of my iPod and ipad2.Though the other games are fine,can someone please help me?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rawan757 View Post
    I still didn't get my goals back on bakery-restaurant story on both of my iPod and ipad2.Though the other games are fine,can someone please help me?
    The goals were removed a couple of weeks ago. There hasn't been word yet if new ones are coming.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I am on iPhone 4 and my goals have all disappeared please help!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast