Thread: when are we getting

Fashion Designer

when are we getting

New goals for RS ,FS BS I would really like to reopen all of them but I am not till we get some goal to work at my places have all been closed now for a month. If we are not getting anymore then I am just going to uninstall them and call it a day. Sick of getting nothing out of theses games. Please someone let me know we are getting goal back. Because the all theses games are doing is taking up space on my tablet.

Rhino Keeper
    The last goals were the week of July 3 in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. If you didn't open your game in a month, that's why you didn't know about them. Farm Story has not had any goals since I started playing, so I doubt that's going to happen.

Can I ask what you are expecting to get out of the games? TL updates weekly with new items and stuff to cook/bake. If you are playing just for the goals, well, you'll have to wait as they only really release goals every month or so. It sounds like there isn't much that will make you happy enough to start playing again.

Even if you wait for the new goals, once you complete them, will you stop playing again until new goals? They're at minimum a month, sometimes longer before new sets of goals. TL doesn't tell us when we will get new goals, we only get teasers a few days to a week prior.