Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Quest System being removed

Host(ess)
    Having same issues on Farm with goals. Had on both my farms this morn, now gone on bothBiggest thing I think not fair is every time you've had the quests, they've disappeared on me never to returnWell this time-you showed us the cool items we'd get when mastered. If quest system cannot be made to work properly, those items should be made available to us. I've been a Stormy for 2yrs now & have to say, this is 1st time I'm really disappointed. Between all the tech problems & the now massively high cost of gem items, your ruining such an awesome game. I get you need to make money, but $10 for a virtual barn? You have to admit that's a tad ridiculus.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    Same issue in farm with the red bow. Sent out over 50 requests and didn't receive 1????? My nbrs send me what I need ASAP, I can't believe I didn't get 1 bow yet. Something is not working correctly. I received 5 hams within 10 minutes!
    I am having the same problem in FM I am still missing a red bow eventhough I requested more the 100 yesterday. i requested 20 hams and got them all. I also have requested 50 dried cranberries and have gotten 0 (zero) back.

Farm Supplier
    Don't know exactly what that means but want emoji to work properly, hasn't for a while now. Want it back. iPad. Why tell us to gift someone and then tell us we can't??? Sync the farms so farms not on Christmas can see Christmas plantings. Took days at beginning of Christmas farm update. Please.....fix these issues. Thank you

I play RS, BS, FS but the only one with working quest is RS. BS and FS don't even show quest (not to mention peppermint trees are not even in the store). I am not sure what the heck is going on with TL. The last time they really messed up with Santa's workshop in CS - all of sudden changing the item into city cash item.

If you have problem with quest system working, then DO NOT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I got One in bs but Not in the other Games ..

Rhino Keeper
    I only have quests in farm story. When will we get the other ones?

Rhino Keeper
    i had quest for farm yesterday, completed two and now no quests at all. when will this be fixed as most of my nbrs have quests and i currently have them for bakery.

How will u unlock the candy Cane maker?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by raine936 View Post
    How will u unlock the candy Cane maker?
    I had to use 24 gems to unlock, then purchase the Candy Cane maker, only to have nothing to make because of the goal thing.....what's up???

Executive Chef
    The Quests may be off and on for some users over the next few days while we refine the system.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast