Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Quest System being removed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    Same issue in farm with the red bow. Sent out over 50 requests and didn't receive 1????? My nbrs send me what I need ASAP, I can't believe I didn't get 1 bow yet. Something is not working correctly.
    I have the same issue. I sent out a request for a red bow to all my neighbors and someone even asked me on my wall what I needed it for so I assume she sent one, and the quest still shows it is unfulfilled!!! >

And I don't even HAVE any quests in Bakery story. >

Executive Chef
    And one other problem: In Restaurant Story I asked all my neighbors for beef and chickens, and it told me that it couldn't send my request because I'd already requested help from my neighbors today, which I HADN'T.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    And one other problem: In Restaurant Story I asked all my neighbors for beef and chickens, and it told me that it couldn't send my request because I'd already requested help from my neighbors today, which I HADN'T.
    Had you in the previous 24 hours? That's how it works.

Storms!!!
    Rachael98...because Norman was taken! ...what?

Tuesday, 13th December 2011
    Merry Christmas! 12 sleeps to go...
    Check out the TeamLava Fan page on Facebook!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me, with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!

Farm Supplier
    Omg.... Moe problems than we already have??/ TL's frustrasting me a great deal nowadays.
    ]________________________________________________[/COLOR]
    meggie520...because I'm Meg, obviously! And stop asking questions!

Merry Christmas!
    Luvya, Megz
    PS: [Let the rain fall down. I got a bf]
    Signature designed by Rachael98

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Had you in the previous 24 hours? That's how it works.
    I know that, and no I haven't asked for parts for several days.

Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    I know that, and no I haven't asked for parts for several days.
    The same thing happened to me. I haven't asked for parts for...I guess weeks?
    Then I try adding some new nbrs and send request, unfortunately although this time I can send request to new nbrs, never receive anything. Is the new quest system really working? doubt it.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by lj74717 View Post
    The same thing happened to me. I haven't asked for parts for...I guess weeks?
    Then I try adding some new nbrs and send request, unfortunately although this time I can send request to new nbrs, never receive anything. Is the new quest system really working? doubt it.
    Certainly not fully.
    But new features take time to perfect.

Storms!!!
    Rachael98...because Norman was taken! ...what?

Tuesday, 13th December 2011
    Merry Christmas! 12 sleeps to go...
    Check out the TeamLava Fan page on Facebook!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me, with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The revamped Quest system is currently available for some users, but not everyone at this time. If you have not received the new Quest system, or you saw it momentarily yesterday but it is now gone, then the Quest system is currently not available for your game. We are currently working to bring this new system to all players as soon as possible.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Actually- I know for a fact that the quest system is available for my phone- i phone- I downloaded the update you all put out, and still didnt get the goals- people are requesting bows and honeyhams for me- and here I am- Loving christmas- without being able to unlock the new items- this is seriously frustrating..... my neighbors are extremely frustrated too- I already had 2 neighbors (at high levels) leave this week. When will this be fixed? I never get an answer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Certainly not fully.
    But new features take time to perfect.
    Yes, time to perfect... IN development and testing... PRIOR to release to the public... NOT after!

And as for DaojinWildfire's comment... if we had it... not just for a moment, but for MANY HOURS yesterday... but now have nothing, that shouldn't mean it's not available for us yet... because we never should have gotten it in the first place! Either we have it or we don't! PLUS I still will NEVER understand the staggering & delays... why SOME players get things but others don't! It makes NO sense. When a game or ANY product has an update, EVERYONE gets it... not half today and half 2 weeks from now. TeamLava needs to figure out how to make everything READY before release, and then RELEASE it to EVERYONE at ONCE! At least within 24 hours of each other... but not DAYS and WEEKS and MONTHS like some things. It's UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

ALSO DaojinWildfire.. I'm STILL very ANGRY that you released the BS new appliances early... so we all started building a BUNCH of them. BUT... NOW to complete BOTH of the new quests we have to buy ANOTHER of EACH... THAT IS UNFAIR!! It should recognize that we already JUST BUILT those appliances!! We shouldn't have to buy EXTRAS for NO reason! Like the Marzipan Oven... I've almost mastered that recipe... I don't NEED a 5th Marzipan oven. But in order to complete the quest, apparently I will be FORCED to! That's just WRONG! If the quest REQUIRES a NEW build, the appliances shouldn't have been released PRIOR to the quests... or we should have been WARNED. Because you did NEITHER of those, you need to FIX it to recognize our previous builds!
    I can also just picture an upcoming quest that says to build a regular oven... however, MANY players are already maxed out on ovens, so it would be IMPOSSIBLE to ever complete that quest without spending a ton of gems, and again that is UNFAIR! So PLEASE don't make these quests NASTY and RUDE! So far, the first two BS ones ARE RUDE & UNFAIR!

Rhino Keeper
    ALSO... the quests are NOT WORKING as far as requests go. In BS, both quests ask for teaspoons of sugar... one asked for 1, the other asked for 2. So I requested from 12 neighbors on the '2' and another 4 neighbors for the other '1', figuring between 16 people, I'd get the 3 I need. And I KNOW that at LEAST 5 people said yes. HOWEVER... the one asking for '1' still says I have NONE.
    Also, in RS, I had a quest asking for 2 chicken. I asked 20 neighbors for chicken. I completed that quest, and now I have a NEW quest asking for 2 more chicken... yet it says I still NEED both chicken. I KNOW more than 2 people accepted my request for chicken. So it's NOT giving you more, and it's keeping them SEPARATE even if it's the same item. That's INSANE! If 20 people send me chicken, just like parts, they should SAVE so I already have them! If 16 people send me sugar, I should have 16, use what I need for that quest, then save the rest.

Otherwise, if we NEED 2... we're supposed to ASK only 2 people... then wait for those 2 people to log in... what if they don't log in for a week?? And if we DO ask more than those 2... it's WASTING the "ask" for 24 hours for NOTHING!

HORRIBLE UPDATE SO FAR!! MORE BUGS THAN GOOD!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast