Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Quest System being removed

Rhino Keeper
    Edit: are there quests for all stories?

Executive Chef
    My only hope: THAT THESE NEVER RESET THEMSELVES!

That's why I hate the quests, every time TL made new ones they took days - even a week or more - to fix the bug each time that made the quest reset when you exit the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quest was in farm FS. Then it disappeared. Restarted FS. But it did not reappear. Why?

I have an iphone- and others that have an iphone have the quest system- I have always gotten updates early- but don't have access to this now.... so people are requesting bows from me in farm story and I accept yet I have no idea what they are using bows for- pretty sad.

Farm Supplier
    What about those of us who had already started the goals????? Have we wasted time and money????

Farm Supplier
    Does this mean we cant get into bakery story till they are done? I am android user and as soon as i get in it force closes this morning. Or is this a different issue?

Fashion Designer
    Well had the quests for a minute, now they've disappeared... Sigh
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

I have quests on one of my three devices. It is not completely working properly on the one device. The crop and watering tasks post properly, but the bow and ham requests do not post properly when a neighbor accepts the request.

Anyone know why I had quests last night but now it's gone. Bought the appliances and finished some of the quests already
    I asked my neighbors for sugar too but nothing shows up in the gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Maureensdream View Post
    I have an iphone- and others that have an iphone have the quest system- I have always gotten updates early- but don't have access to this now.... so people are requesting bows from me in farm story and I accept yet I have no idea what they are using bows for- pretty sad.
    Same exact thing here. A few of my neighbors on Farm sent me requests to send them bows, and when I looked for the quests on my farm, there was nothing there. I deleted and reinstalled, restarted my device, and updated-yet still no quests.......

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast