Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Old Quest System being removed

New Resident
    I have Resaurant Story. The update brought many problems but I had and was working the new holiday quest.
    Today suddenly the quest reset to the start! Why?
    This represents not only a loss of time but a loss of Gems expended and also a loss of real money!

This is robbery if not fixed or a refund of at least gems made!

And the new gifting and request system with all checked has to go. Tell me that wasn't someone's idea but a mistake!
    The default should Be only for the player selected to be gifted be select Ed. NOT every neighbour!!

Rhino Keeper
    All iPad2 users that have updated through the app store and still do not have goals should do a hard reset that's how I got mine to work. And for those who dont know how to hard reset, hold down in the power button and the square button (only button in the surface) at the same time, hold down until the iPad shuts off and you see the apple logo. Then try bakery again.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the latest version of Fashion Story (Christmas) and its updates (1.4.2) and I still do not nor ever had the goals. Also, emoji is still not working

I put a curse on you and your family gm!!

What I don't like is that you make us buy a 25 gem snowman or skip it for 10 gems. That's complete bull! No matter what your making me have to buy gems with real money. If your going to make us have to buy gem at least make a gem sale or give us some as a x-mas gift.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mostdgk View Post
    What I don't like is that you make us buy a 25 gem snowman or skip it for 10 gems. That's complete bull! No matter what your making me have to buy gems with real money. If your going to make us have to buy gem at least make a gem sale or give us some as a x-mas gift.
    Completely agree with this. These are supposed to be "free" games. Spending real money should be optional. Only choice we have is fork over cash (I can't afford to) or simply can't play. I work hard to earn the few gems I have. I would like to be able to spent them how I wish. Not forced to buy something I don't want simply to make the stupid task go away. Not everyone has extra cash just laying around to blow like that. Honestly id be thrilled if tasks went away permanatly. The gift/request system doesn't work nearly well enough to deal with all the various things we have to send/request to fulfill them all.

So make them go away permanatly or at least don't require us to buy stuff with gems. I'll quit playing completely before I'll allow myself to be forced to spend real money just to play. False advertising to say these games are free if you ask me.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eiman1998 View Post
    I put a curse on you and your family gm!!

I hope you're kidding.

GM is the messenger and many, including myself, have shot him, but not this bad. He is not on the marketing team or whatever group they have deciding the requirements/objectives for new features or changes. He is not on the engineering team. He is not one of the developers releasing software that appears to be untested. He is doing his job with what appears to be with the limited communication that his colleagues give him.

What the .... my tasks just reset! What kind of operation are you running? What a waste of time. I'm now forced to do them all over again.

Also, my tasks keep resetting every time I close the app (RS).

Fashion Designer
    Same problem here, plus RS i have under maintenance