Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Quest System being removed

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    <sarcasm>Oh no. I'm so disappointed. Why would you do such a thing?</sarcasm>

<sarcasm>I didn't finish. How will I ever survive without the 50 coins and 2 exp?</sarcasm>
    This is a signature.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    OK, thanks; we're looking into the bear issue. Talbot, I'd wait a bit and try again; let us know if the issue persists.
    Still wants me to build a bear manually shut down and reset but cant get around the first goal in Zoo2

Executive Chef
    I'll have our dev team look into this further.

Also: unfortunately, the Quests are currently not available on iPads for Bakery Story, as this is not supported yet for that game/device. Sorry! We're working on enabling this soon.
    Thanks for the update! I'm so excited

my zoo2' quests was appeared. bear necessities( get a bear) - i can't.. already has 4 of the bears . how can i succed?

Rhino Keeper
    I have this same problem. I've already done the bears to the fullest, and can't get that first quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Yay! I just noticed goals showing up in my zoo, which is awesome. But I'm having a problem that I'm not sure is a bug. My first goal involves buying a bear. It says 0/1 completed. But I have all four bears and thus cannot buy anymore.

Do I have to sell my bears to get past the goal? On my phone, I was credited for items already completed.

I have a new quest for TeamLava: tone it down with the incessant ads, youre ruining my fun

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maulrat1967 View Post
    I have a new quest for TeamLava: tone it down with the incessant ads, youre ruining my fun
    ITTA.... Very annoying!!!!

Still waiting for the emjoi fix as my bakery name looks awful with blank squares thru it.

Quote Originally Posted by seattlestown View Post
    ITTA.... Very annoying!!!!

Still waiting for the emjoi fix as my bakery name looks awful with blank squares thru it.
    yep, i thought it was just me at first with the emoji issue because for some of my neighbors it still works but it doesn't for me on my iPad

Goals are now being made available to everyone with iOS, versions 1.4 or greater, for Bakery, Restaurant and Zoo2. 1.9 or greater for Farm.
    But still not availble for ipad and ipad2?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CelioFox View Post
    But still not availble for ipad and ipad2?
    See post 88 above.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast