Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues due to unplanned maintenance

Executive Chef

Issues due to unplanned maintenance

Hey all,

We experienced some unplanned maintenance last night. There were threads about this, but we seem to have lost those as well.

Many users have experienced temporarily losing their neighbors, losing connection to the games, or losing their comment walls.

Players' neighbors should now be restored; please force-close and re-open your apps to enable this fix (restarting your device will also fix this issue). If you encounter any further problems with this issue, please email support@teamlava.com

Connection issues should also be fixed; all players should be able to access the games.

Messages may not be restored for all users; if this is occurring to you, please let us know via email or forum reply. We are working to restore these ASAP.

I'm aware of the emoji issue as well and am investigating now.

-GM

What about the notifications?? I've posted on 2 different threads about this and everytime I see an update from a moderator or staff it says nothing about notifications.

Executive Chef
    My farm just watered itself. That was a issue last week I think. Also notifications aren't working for me.

Executive Chef
    Another issue is when I leave messages on the wall, the end of the message is cut off. If I add several extra spaces, then my message looks ok. It cuts off 3 to 4 characters (both text and emoji).

Also, foreclose didn't work for me. I had to restart my iPhone (4S, iOS 5.0.1)

Farm Supplier
    In RS I still have msg and notifications issues, my wall is empty. And What about Pending Gifts? The ones we haven't accepted yet. Do we lose those. And how will this effect our count for max gifts received.

Executive Chef
    my emoij doesn t work at all since yesterday, did it all, install, reinstall, downloaded other emoij-apps, install, reinstall, but nothing can someone help me to get emoij back ???? Magma maybe????
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Fashion Designer
    Is gifting a problem? It works fine in Bakery but not in RS. I get a notification when I'm in Bakery that a neighbor in RS sent me a gift but when I go to RS, there's no gift. I haven't received any gifts since the "unplanned maintenance" last night and that's very unusual since I usually max out every day. Thanks. iphone 4, iOS 5, version 1.3.2 and I've force closed, deleted, and reinstalled - still a problem.

I also have not been getting notifications on ANY of the story games. I have forced closed and restarted my device. I even deleted the apps and re-installed them. This is very frustrating!

Yep, forced close, restarted, etc... - still no notifications!

Rhino Keeper
    Is it safe to purchase gem items, either from design tab or gem boxes? What happens if some of those items should be lost - are they lost forever?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast