Thread: Crashing during tip collecting?

Crashing during tip collecting?

Is anyone else having this problem on Fashion Story specifically? Every time I try to collect all my likes/tips, the game crashes/force closes, making collecting likes a daunting task. If my botique is full, it takes at least three tries to collect all likes due to this problem.

Grand Emperor
    I don't have your specific problem, and I don't play Fashion Story. I have a similar problem in Farm Story. Since shortly after the first recent maintenance, when I try to accept my gifts I force close and sometimes its hours before I can get back on again.

TL has some serious issues since their recent maintenances and new releases.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by quentinsmommy View Post
    Is anyone else having this problem on Fashion Story specifically? Every time I try to collect all my likes/tips, the game crashes/force closes, making collecting likes a daunting task. If my botique is full, it takes at least three tries to collect all likes due to this problem.
    I am not having any out of sync or closing issues with Fashion. What device (its version) and what version of the game are you playing?
    If you are on Idevice and playing the christmas version of the game, be sure and force close the regular fashion game and make sure it is not running in the background.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

How do I close the standard fs game if I am playing on the Christmas version. I keep receiving notifications while I'm playing.