Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Android users get Christmas Apps for the games?

Host(ess)

Will Android users get Christmas Apps for the games?

I am going to be really sad if us Android users can't get the Christmas apps for all the games. I don't even have any Xmas stuff in my regular stores yet :/

Rhino Keeper
    Oh well. Thats what we get for being inferior Android players.

Screw the fact that ANDROID players were the ones who helped Team Lava/Storm8 stay competitive in the app gaming maket this year.

Grand Emperor
    It looks like you're going to be sad. Sorry. TL doesn't care.

GM has already said the Christmas apps aren't planned for Android. We're supposed to get most (if not all) of the content before Christmas.

I'm sure we won't get Christmas versions and whatever content we do get will be before Christmas, although some may not have the last of the content rolled out to them until the Tues after Christmas. I'm not sure how accurate "most" will be.

What I got released to me this week was a bunch of force closes on all my games. Farm Story is pretty much unplayable for more than a few minutes every few hours. Right now I really don't care about what I don't have since I couldn't do anything with them anyway. I'd rather have them fix my games.

Fashion Designer
    Farm story is unplayable for 3 days now... I guess my total playing time was 20 minutes.
    I'm glad I've planted flowers. But I would rather have planted a new forest with the Christmas trees.
    But bad luck for us "Avoid" players....
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy2boys2 View Post
    I am going to be really sad if us Android users can't get the Christmas apps for all the games. I don't even have any Xmas stuff in my regular stores yet :/
    mommy2boys2, indeed you would like X'mas version app because of the game content or the apps theme? I am an iOS player and frankly I don't have X'mas content either using X'mas version. The X'mas version for me so far means just the game layout difference... So if you care only about the game content itself, the X'mas version app doesn't make much difference as the content is coming from server, not from the app.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    mommy2boys2, indeed you would like X'mas version app because of the game content or the apps theme? I am an iOS player and frankly I don't have X'mas content either using X'mas version. The X'mas version for me so far means just the game layout difference... So if you care only about the game content itself, the X'mas version app doesn't make much difference as the content is coming from server, not from the app.
    By Tuesday you should have all your content.

Host(ess)
    Thank you for all of your comments. I guess we will see what happens.

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately for us Android players, I think we will continue to not see a lot.

Unfortunately, there are no Christmas versions for Android, but Android will receive the new content from the Xmas versions soon.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Unfortunately, there are no Christmas versions for Android, but Android will receive the new content from the Xmas versions soon.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread
    Can you tell us what content we aren't going to get? Or are going to get if that list is shorter?

I can see us getting the decorations and mastery items typically released in weekly updates. But the items received from tasks and goals, will we receive those items? If we do get those items, will the price be comparable to the lowest price (e.g., coins over gems) that iOS users pay?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast