Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Bakery Story?

New Resident
    Video game theme would be awesome.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robynznest View Post
    I would love to see what I think of as "cottage"-themed items...like window shutters, vintage or antique furniture, curtains, cozy little armchairs, a potbelly stove, etc. I may be a bit biased because my bakery is "The Cozy Cottage" There are a lot of fantasy-type items which are always fun, but for my bakery I enjoy the more traditional/realistic.
    I like your idea! I wanted to name mine the HoneyCottage, I didnt but I always go for the cozy feel while decorating. Would like what you suggested, more wooden items too!

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    What about a Birthday Theme

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like fairy tale theme ❤ winter wonderland and fantasy stuff

Host(ess)
    Whatever the theme, it would be nice to be able to buy items with coins instead of gems. I do not buy gems due to no confirmation, and always loosing them. I understand it makes those items rare to have. Why not jack up the coin price then? I've almost gotten to level 4 of all my recipes and don't have a way to earn gens unless I buy them. And I also agree that android users should be given the same items as iphone users.

But my opinion for a them; I love the cottage idea! And also the kid section.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mimidori View Post
    I like your idea! I wanted to name mine the HoneyCottage, I didnt but I always go for the cozy feel while decorating. Would like what you suggested, more wooden items too!
    I would ADORE cottage items....I would redesign my whole bakery!

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_1 View Post
    Whatever the theme, it would be nice to be able to buy items with coins instead of gems. I do not buy gems due to no confirmation, and always loosing them. I understand it makes those items rare to have. Why not jack up the coin price then? I've almost gotten to level 4 of all my recipes and don't have a way to earn gens unless I buy them. And I also agree that android users should be given the same items as iphone users.

But my opinion for a them; I love the cottage idea! And also the kid section.
    I agree. But I NEVER BUY gems for the simple fact of that to me it's a waste of money and I can't afford them. So if it's not coins I won't have it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    How about an exotic theme with furniture all relating to different countries in the world?
    I LOVE IT! Great idea this one has my vote!! And I think the cloud theme is to little kidish unicorns and rainbows? Not something I would like to see

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kato88 View Post
    How about..... Getting Android users the same as the Apple users? And not make them wait 6 months for something?
    I agree - No point having more themes when we Droid users are always shuffed to the back of the queue !!

And resolve all known bugs and issues first !!

Fashion Designer
    I want to see a birthday cake with candles recipe

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast