Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Bakery Story?

Rhino Keeper
    Love the ideas of coffee house, Asian tea house and the ocean/tropical themes!

fudge station or taffy maker

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    What new themed content do you want to see in your Bakery? Let us know!
    Adding either a fudge station or a taffy station would be cool

I agree that an addition of non pastel options would be nice. Greys, reds and blacks would be great but I can also appreciate deeper shades of blue, green or purple.

Farm Supplier
    Goth or dark...theres been too much pink. I'm trying to get my husband to play.... maybe a chocolate theme?

New Resident

Gothic/ Lolita theme?

You should make a Gothic Lolita theme. Cute with a dark side!

Rhino Keeper
    Bread! I would love to see a bread maker in bakery story and finally my bakery could sell some bread. I don't think all the dishes need to be sweet, bakeries sell savoury loafs of bread too. Baguettes, bagels, toast and jam. I don't like the idea of a fudge or taffy station, it's like turning a bakery into a candy shop.

An asian tea house theme sounds lovely too, though more for decorations since we already have a lot of tea recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Agree with BREAD theme! Chairs, tables, counters, decos, recipes...they would ALL look cute.

I also think that a TOY THEME would be cute. The items should be smaller but more colorful, so we could scatter it around our bakery making look like a toy shop. In boxes bigger items could include playground, sandbox, doll house etc.

I would also like more PLANTs and NATURE. It gives the bakery a fresher look. More small flowers and leaves, some water (not founains) would also be great.

Nightclub Owner
    I love the BREAD theme idea, that would be fantastic!

I would like to see a cupcake theme.. I wish we had more cupcake recipes and decorative items.

I would love to see new themes more frequently so that everybody's bakerys don't look the same. Mix coin and gem items (the latter for more rare items). One idea would be themes based on old folk tales. The Brothers Grimm have gahtered all the old tales and with many of them being illustrated in children's books and compilations there should be an abundance of ideas for your designs. Take Hansel and Gretel for instance. You already have that theme started with the ginger bread stuff. I'm sure someone more creative can come up with more thoughts on this than me but maybe it can be a starting off idea kind of.

Love to all

//Dippy

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast