Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Bakery Story?

We should have theme with cartoon characters(:

I really really hope TL make a ROCCOCO colection for us. I like the Maria Antoniette theme, Very french, pink. Maccarons in pastel colors, roccoco and flower walls. Tea porcelain set. Very french items. I love it. so cute <3

New Resident
    Can we have a kitty themed selection?

I need it, right meow!

Thank you meowch for the consideration!

Hi, could you please :

- make it so that the second cashier actually doubles the number of clients (when bought together with a door and a waitress)? I'm sure people would buy that
    - an ornate chair to go with the ornate table
    - bring back the water garden as a permanent item
    - ovens that can be stacked on top of each other to gain floorspace (constructible?)
    - a normal looking couch and some armchairs, so we can make reading/lounging corners
    - the possibility to buy gems with coins.
    - create a bartering/exchange function, where I could give the stuff I don't want to people who do (example, I got a jam counter in a surprise box, I don't like it so I store it. I'd like to exchange it with someone else, for another item that they don't want)
    - stuff to decorate the street and the garden outside our shops (I'm making a garden inside the shop, but it would be cool if I could do it in the green part of the game
    - persian carpets?
    - quarter-of-a-circle shaped tables, so that when you put 4 together it becomes a round table
    - a music surprise box (guitar, piano microphone, band)
    - an arabian night theme (baclava sweets, etc, camel statue, desert tent, etc)

I'm all for the country themes especially with the olympics being so close. Im from Australia so Id like to see our cakes being made available. Eg Lamingtons, Pavola etc. If you bake to a certain level (Level 3 or 4) of each item, you could be rewarded with that countrys flag. In this case the Australian flag.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arwenaessedai View Post
    - make it so that the second cashier actually doubles the number of clients (when bought together with a door and a waitress)

- a normal looking couch and some armchairs, so we can make reading/lounging

- persian carpets?

- quarter-of-a-circle shaped tables, so that when you put 4 together it becomes a round table
    what GREAT ideas!!! I quoted my favorites. The quarter circle table is my absolute favorite.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arwenaessedai View Post
    Hi, could you please :

- make it so that the second cashier actually doubles the number of clients (when bought together with a door and a waitress)? I'm sure people would buy that
    - an ornate chair to go with the ornate table
    - bring back the water garden as a permanent item
    - ovens that can be stacked on top of each other to gain floorspace (constructible?)
    - a normal looking couch and some armchairs, so we can make reading/lounging corners
    - the possibility to buy gems with coins.
    - create a bartering/exchange function, where I could give the stuff I don't want to people who do (example, I got a jam counter in a surprise box, I don't like it so I store it. I'd like to exchange it with someone else, for another item that they don't want)
    - stuff to decorate the street and the garden outside our shops (I'm making a garden inside the shop, but it would be cool if I could do it in the green part of the game
    - persian carpets?
    - a music surprise box (guitar, piano microphone, band)
    - an arabian night theme (baclava sweets, etc, camel statue, desert tent, etc)
    I like all these ideas, especially the bit about being able to put things outside
    Also would love 'normal looking couch' as the only available one at the minute is the log couch and I think it looks weird.

Farm Supplier
    I guess it's too late to recommend, but a Cinco de Mayo theme would have been cool
    Have Mexican pastries and cakes for the ovens and some festive decorations (sombreros, maracas, pi?atas)

I would also love a beach theme for summer. Like have umbrella tables, ocean wallpaper, sand tiles, sand castles, a surfer guy with a surfboard haha xD Would love to have new ice cream recipes like ice cream sandwiches, snow cones, popsicles. Flavors for ice cream I would like to see is party cake, chocolate mint, dulce de leche Oh and a white picket fence divider, please? I think it would suit the new garden decorations we've been receiving lately.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oinkss View Post
    I guess it's too late to recommend, but a Cinco de Mayo theme would have been cool
    Have Mexican pastries and cakes for the ovens and some festive decorations (sombreros, maracas, pi?atas)

I would also love a beach theme for summer. Like have umbrella tables, ocean wallpaper, sand tiles, sand castles, a surfer guy with a surfboard haha xD Would love to have new ice cream recipes like ice cream sandwiches, snow cones, popsicles. Flavors for ice cream I would like to see is party cake, chocolate mint, dulce de leche Oh and a white picket fence divider, please? I think it would suit the new garden decorations we've been receiving lately.
    Aww, cinco de mayo would have been fun! I would love to see pan dulce, the mexican sweet breads which are delicious and also very pretty to look at!

New Resident
    wow lol good job