Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Bakery Story?

Rhino Keeper
    Luxury Wedding

St Patrick's day goals!!

I just want more goals!! I noticed that I dont really like to play when there isn't any goals.

Easter is on april 8 so do something 4 that

How about PATRIOTIC! Red white and blue everything. Especially where summer and Independence day are right around the corner.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm playing the three story games for nearly 20 months. I love the games and I think saw many themes and updates. What I would suggest and ask for, is a middle east theme for all the games. We had Asian, Irish, American and all sorts of other themes. Many people from middle east countries like Turkey are playing these games. I would be very nice from TL to reward them with an oriental update. I think it would be a nice gesture to make them happy. In RS and BS oriental furniture, a tea samowar,a carpet, belly dancers and food like Kebab, Cousous, Feta cheese would be great. In FS a Serail mansion would be marvelous.
    Another Suggestion is to make a short term update with flags from these countries.

Egyptian theme, sand floor tiles, pyramids in the mystery boxes, pharoh waiters, serpent in pots decoration, grape juice in golden goblets, fruit platters for food, gold furniture.

I also thought a Marie anoinette theme, she loved cakes all pretty and detailed furniture,
    wedding theme ... Because I missed out on the wedding in the valentines day suprise box.
    Movies theme with red velvet chairs and popcorn maker and soda pop maker and cinema screen in mystery box.
    ( chocolate covered icecream cones for recipes)
    I also thought of about one hundred new receipes that are cute

Host(ess)
    Olympic goals... Each one you complete, you get the flag of one country. Try & collect as many as possible??

Olympic goals would be great, especially as this is the year of the summer Olympics . I would also like to see flags or flooring flags for different countries.

Rhino Keeper
    A Mother's Day theme, please?