Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Bakery Story?

magenta walls, and light pink or any pink walls not sold for gems!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cazella10 View Post
    An Easter/spring theme, eggs, chicks, bonnets, daffodils, flowers, sunshine, rain, lambs etc and new easter egg and spring themed recipes by new appliances ( candy cane, marzipan, dehydrator or sugar coater appliances). Just a suggestion
    I love the idea of an Easter theme! How about jelly bean wallpaper, Easter baskets, or colored eggs? we could also have recipes for bird's nests cupcakes (the nest made out of green coconut with speckled jelly beans for the eggs). the sugar coater could get a new recipe for sugar eggs, the hollow kind with a scene inside. You could also have a bunny cake recipe. Perhaps the marzipan maker could have a recipe for marzipan chicks, bunnies, lambs, etc. And if there was a chocolate machine we could make chocolate bunnies! And how about a new ice cream recipe using spring colors?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chloeedgar View Post
    magenta walls, and light pink or any pink walls not sold for gems!
    Yes, Allow us to use coins to buy these things!! Gems should be an option and exclusive for large and unique items- not for regular decorating.

Farm Supplier
    In South america we are in summer and now is time to celebrate the Carnival, I wish some theme with exotic drinks flowers all colors, and to much water

Host(ess)
    I'm south african and I would really like African style items such as zebra print & leopard print wall paper & tiles, a big cuddly lion and perhaps a flamingo!!

2 things....

Q~ONE
    What happened to the gingerbread chair.....I planned to get a bunch of them today and pfffffft *** pooof ***....
    Are they gone ?
    How can I get them ....they are the only chairs I like and gingerbread is more of a yearly theme than the blue snowflake chair I think....
    You can always change the snowflake on the gingerbread chair just to a twine...Either way I want the chair >? Plz advise...
    Can I trade with another player or buy from a closeout source >?
    Now there is another idea, closeout on unavailable items and also why cant we be warned if your taking something away.....

Q~TWO
    This question is regarding my favorite appliance even in real world at home. The Dehydrator. I know it is not common but only one recipe >????? This is crazeee being dehydrators make tons of extraordinary items....Look at any raw food living recipe book and it is totally cutting edge....It was hard enough rounding up all of the parts as in 20 but then finding there was only one recipe. the recipe is a half hour or hour. Now I'm also wondering why there can't be an 8 hr 16 hr or even 5 minute recipe to coordinate with bakery stocking....

Let me know....
    Love Bakery Story on my iPhone !!!

There is a third question.....
    Q~THREE

On the truffle maker, there are only 2 recipes and at my level only have access to one.
    Is there a possibility to get more recipes on the Truffle Maker as well ?
    The only reason why I purchased it was to complete one of the goals.
    Now why would you encourage a newcomer as myself to buy an appliance with only one item available to make and again only one cooking time of an hour.
    I like to keep things running with different cooking times while stocking bakery inventory....

I'de also like to know your thoughts on this.....

Thank you!
    camilla333

I agree that too many of the beautiful colors you need gems for, it would be a great incentive to be able to use coins for some of these items or have sales where incredible items could be bout at a discount.... I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by MiMundo View Post
    An international theme. Landmarks from all over the world incorporated into the designs somehow.
    The ability to modify our Avatar would be great too!

Yes to modify our avatars would be fantastic !!!

Rhino Keeper
    I too, would love to see customizable avatars that can be named, with different skin tones and maybe even hair textures(I have a cute curly afro! lol). Also, I think it would be cool if behind a second register you were allowed another customizable avatar and they were both animated to fiddle with the cash machines because I find that my motionless blank staring avatar creeps me out just a little bit. I think it would be great if Team Lava added darker colors and wall patterns for players with different tastes to reflect their personalities and add more variety to each individual bakery. I personally love muted colors such as dusty rose pink, carolina sky blue, mauve(purple), taupe(brownish gray), sage or seafoam green, creamy beigh and the like. I think muted colors could bridge the gap between pastels and vivids to darker colors and work well for older players that want a less child-like feel.

As for themes my first pick isn't too much of a real theme but because I want to open up my own bakery one day I feel the game is missing those every day bakery kitchen items so my semi-theme items are as follows...
    Baker's Kitchen Theme: Floor decoration tables with a Stand Mixer and or Hand Mixer, Scale, Kitchen Timer, Rolling Pin, Muffin/Cupcake Pans, Rolled-out Dough with Cookie Cutters and Flour, Meausuring Cups and Spoons, Wooden Spoons and Whisks etc. The tables could be stainless steel or marble and any of each of the aforementioned items can look like pastry works in progress. A wall decoration spice rack, a floor decoration shelf with baking ingredients in canisters and jars such as sugar, salt, flavorings, vanilla extract or vanilla bean pods and baking books. Wall pictures of Sugar Cane, a Vanilla Orchid, Blades of Wheat, a Cute Cow, Basket of Eggs and Butter. New food items would include Strawberry Cream Cake, Chocolate Cream Pie, Vanilla Bean Cheesecake, Banana Pudding, Flan.

French Patisserie/Victorian Garden- Shabby Chic bistro/garden tables and chairs, potted french tulips, pink rose basket, peony bouquet, light blue paper ball lantern hanging garland, sweet treat/tea cake buffet table, whitewashed brick wallpaper, old wood birch floor tiles, copper watering can, a white wire flower wagon. New food items would include stacked Macarons on a pedestal like the Jam Cookies(Rose-pale pink, Orange Blossom-pale orange, Mint-pale green, Violet-pale purple), Vanilla Chiffon Cake, Creme Anglaise, Meringue Cookies, Wedding Cake.

Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor- A table display with cakes, cookies and pie under cake pedestal domes, gumballs and marshmallows in apothecary jars, a cookie and donut display, a large wall decoration menu sign, an old fashioned antique brass cash register, a Soda Jerk, newspaper rack, a Soda Float maker and an Ice Cream Freezer Display(like the Cake Display) with new food items that include a Cherry Vanilla Soda Float, Chocolate Cola Soda Float, Rootbeer Float, Cream Soda Float, Raspberry Mango Sorbet, Celebration Sorbet(red, white and blue sorbet scoops), Creamsicle Scoop, Coconut Cream Gelato, Dulce De Leche Gelato, Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwich and Hot Fudge S'mores Sundae. I added a lot because I hope more is added to the Ice Cream Maker.

Cherry Blossom Festival- How about a Sugared Cherry Blossom Cupcake, admittedly I know nothing of Japanese desserts but I'd love to see them on Bakery Story and be exposed to the culture, it's how we learn and I adore gorgeous cherry blossom trees, they're breathtaking
    -sidenote, can there be recipes added to the already existing food makers? Items like sugared flowers, sugared fruit peels, dehydrated fruit like lemons for teas etc. can be added.

Summer Carnival- Carnival Barker, Balloon Clown, Carnival Wall Paper, Grass floor tile, Carousel Cake Floor Decoration, Clown Mouth Trash Bin, various carnival game floor decorations. New food items include Funnel Cake, Caramel Apple Donut, Deep Fried Candy Bar, Cotton Candy Cupcake, Candy Nachos(they exist, I promise!).

Poetry-Book Reading Lounge/Jazz Cafe- This is my last theme, I promise guys! lol For the players who wanted darker colors and a "darker" theme I think a smooth laid back cafe with a Jazz Band, a Poetry or Book Reader wearing a black turtleneck and beret hat, on a stage under a spotlight would be awesome(snaps fingers lol). How about some nighttime windows with dark wood frames, red brick wallpaper or music note wallpaper, mahogany wood floor tiles and street lamp post. New food times would include Bran Muffins, Cran-Orange Loaf, Blackout Cake, Black Coffee, Iced Coffee.

This is my very first post on this forum and any message board that I've ever written on my posts are pretty long because I try to be descriptive as possible and I love to write so it's a habit of mine so thank you very much to anyone who read it all the way through and please excuse any typos. Feel free to add on any ideas because I'd love to hear your opinions and feedback. Again thank you and if ya didn't read it all the way through........I understand! lol -oxoxoxo

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast