Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Bakery Story?

Farm Supplier
    Nice!! I want that! Best is clouds with rainbows! Call it a fanatical and imaginative theme! Cool! I support it ! =)))
    Just saw a rainbow!!!! Nice!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecooper14 View Post
    I think a cute new theme would be the dream theme.
    Cloud-Shaped Tables (that looked as though they were floating!!) and chairs.
    With mystical wallpaper and floor tiles.
    And let's not forget, unicorn statues, to go with our penguins and poodles!!

Fashion Designer
    Maybe something like fairytale.. Oh and i would really love to have a cotton Candy machine.. Pls!!

New Resident
    How about one that all players can have access to.Even better than that make it where gems are not required to obtain the items....I would love a theme like that I don't know about anyone else....

Rhino Keeper
    I like the Chinese theme but would love some wallpaper, tables and chairs and a few more decorative items like a lamp etc.

Maybe a Turkish Tea Room Theme with turkish delight, baklava, rose tea. Mosiac tiled wallpaper, hammered metal tables, multicoloured glass wall lamps, etc...

Also I would love cat wall plates like Professor Umbridge has on her wall in Harry Potter, so funny and kitsch!!

Rhino Keeper
    I apologize if someone has already suggested these but how about something like a Russian Tea Room theme - samovars,blintzes,blinis,salmon sandwiches,caviar, with green and gold deco maybe faberge inspired?
    Or an English tea theme - cucumber,egg,watercress,cheese & pickle etc sandwiches,clotted cream. Victorian furniture or English cottage style,patterned wall papers,wedgewood etc.
    Love your ideas shelleykk!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tmh690 View Post
    Victorian furniture or English cottage style,patterned wall papers,wedgewood etc.
    I like the idea of Victorian theme mixed of light turquoise and light pink colors..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tmh690 View Post
    I apologize if someone has already suggested these but how about something like a Russian Tea Room theme - samovars,blintzes,blinis,salmon sandwiches,caviar, with green and gold deco maybe faberge inspired?
    Or an English tea theme - cucumber,egg,watercress,cheese & pickle etc sandwiches,clotted cream. Victorian furniture or English cottage style,patterned wall papers,wedgewood etc.
    Love your ideas shelleykk!
    Thanks, love yours too! Especially sandwiches idea.

New Resident

Theme Ideas

I spent WAAAY too much time thinking about this, but hey, I had the day off from work. I love getting new recipes so I included a lot.

1. Honey Theme

FURNITURE/DECOR: Bee tables and chairs or honeycomb tables and chairs, beehive picture, hexagon/honeycomb windows

FOOD: Honey buns, Honey tea, Citrus Honey Green Tea, Apricot Honey Bread, Cornbread with Honey Butter, Honeybee Cupcakes, Apple Honey Crisp, Beehive Cookies, Honey Peach Cobbler, Burnt Honey Scones, Honey Glazed Pound Cake, Honey Almond Biscotti, Honey Pear Upside-down Cake, Vanilla Honey Scoop.

2. Back To School Theme

FURNITURE/DECOR: Chalkboards for the walls, an alphabet picture, desk-type tables/chairs, pencil pillars, book tables/chairs, apple tables/chairs, crayon picture, rainbow wallpaper,

FOOD: Apple Fritters, Apple Strudel, Apple and Blackberry Crumble, Apple Tart, PB & J sandwiches, Friendship Tea, Ants on a Log (celery sticks with peanut butter and raisins), Caramel Apple Shake, Apple Cranberry Smoothie, After-school Sundae, Hearty Grain Bagels, Pretzels, waffles.

3. Tropical/Ocean Theme

FURNITURE/D?COR: Beach painting, Palm Trees, Hibiscus Painting, Birds of Paradise in a vase, Sailboat painting, surfboards, sea shell table/chairs, mermaid picture, starfish table/chairs, seahorse picture or balloon, lei display,

FOOD: Tropical Sundae, Coconut Scoop, Sunset Ginger Tea, Banana Coconut Smoothie or Shake, Macadamia Nut Cookies, Mango Tart, Mango Slushee, Papaya Smoothie, Pineapple Muffins, Paradise Oolong Tea, Kiwi Green Tea, Hula Challah Bread (LOL), Hang Ten Sundae, Waffles with Coconut Syrup, Coconut candy, Coconut Churros (for the deep fryer)

Rhino Keeper
    I would really like everything heart shaped for right now (tables, chairs, windows, ovens, pillars, dividers, floor tiles, etc). Flower and lace theme would be cute. How about a dramatic luxurious roman theme with gold, jewels, & drapery? A bling theme would probably be popular. Themes should be available to those who only use coins- with large displays, rare, & expensive items saved for gems. All themes should be monthly and have their own ovens, food, and drinks.

COZY THEME
    Cozy with couches/sofas, books, shelves, table lamps, rugs/carpets, oval tables, etc..

MUSIC THEME
    Speakers (on the walls or sound system on the floor), old school record players, music stands, instruments, music themed chairs, etc..

I'd like more chairs and tables to choose from too. There are plenty of decorations but not a huge variety of furniture.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast