Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Farm Story?

Farm Supplier
    I really love the fairytale theme!! But that might be the same as the enchanted theme?

Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    Cinderella
    - palace
    - pumpkin carriage/horse-drawn carriage
    - gnome prince and princess
    - mice
    - birds
    - garden/herb garden
    - flower-decorated gazebo
    - enchanted meadow
    - outdoor hearth/oven
    Why not some kind of historical theme? Like farmer217 suggested in post #9

Fashion Designer
    Need new regular houses or a surprise box with JUST houses and some tiles we can put stuff onto: snow, gravel road/dirt road.

PS: again, please create items with smaller footprints!

This foot print is too big, taking up an entire square:

Where this old street lamp takes up a less than a square so can be put almost anywhere, including putting it up next to things:

Grand Emperor
    I know! I got that street sign and its ridiculous how big it's footprint is. It seems the more recent items take up a larger space. The older stuff has more things that take up a quarter or half square. It's like the designers are getting lazy

Executive Chef
    I agree with "myweedpatch" Your suggestions are spot on - more FARM themed items for FARM STORY. If your playing FS you want it to look like a farm, at least I do. All your suggestions were great, I would love to have anyone of them for my farm. Please make at least some of these happen TeamLava. I also agree with the sizing of some items, a lot of, if not all of the Xmas stuff was way to big! It looked out of place with the rest of my older items.

Grand Emperor
    Farm theme.

I want to see everything released available to everyone playing at the same time, regardless of platform. Rolling it out on Fri and the following Tues is fine, but rolling out to one platform in Sept and another in Dec, or not at all, is not right.

All the ideas mentioned are terrific. Those little gnomes need places to go and things to do.

Love fairytales themes
    PLEASE, Make items available for gems or coins. No gambling! Or put an item in a box for a couple of months and then move it to the store.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I agree with "myweedpatch" Your suggestions are spot on - more FARM themed items for FARM STORY. If your playing FS you want it to look like a farm, at least I do. All your suggestions were great, I would love to have anyone of them for my farm. Please make at least some of these happen TeamLava. I also agree with the sizing of some items, a lot of, if not all of the Xmas stuff was way to big! It looked out of place with the rest of my older items.
    Totally agree. Also, don't like that much the gambling, I prefer to spend my coins or gems on what I really want.

New Resident
    Would love to see animals: Crocodiles, it is possible to farm them. Farms often have * wombats * possums * kangaroos * wallabies *koalas *platypus * owls * larger range of birds - heap to choose from.

Reflect different Continents, we do not all come from North America. There is the whole world out there, which my neighbour list indicates. This could flow through buildings, crops, trees, animals, decorations.....

Would be interested to see what others thinks about the possibilities of utilising other countries......

Executive Chef
    I like the idea of other countries.......i agree that farms are not the same world over, different crops, different animals, different buildings etc. Again for me, just as long as its farm themed I'm gonna love it.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast