Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naughty on Ice - time vs xp?

Rhino Keeper
    My original point was that this was a new seasonal, 12 hour, 26 XP, 350 drink. At the same time, an 8 hour, 55 XP, 920 drink was released.

I'm all for lower quantities since most of my games have 100k sitting around and aren't flying off the shelf, but this one drink just seemed drastic in relation to the other drink released. Since both are seasonal, and probably will be removed 12/26 based on recent removals, I'm going to try master regardless, but after I level up for another drink machine.

Executive Chef
    Wow, are u kidding me? Will this be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Can I please point out that they are different things and only very slightly correlated (if that's the right word...): if you are going for coins/xp, then yes, it is less desirable, but if you care about Mastery (which is the only situation where this might come in), then you make it whatever.
    Yes, they are different.

You might want to mix some recipes because they offer a decent XP or Coin return rate. But if you really need Club Cash, then you will mix this new difficult recipe and overlook the low Coin or XP return rate, because that's not what you care about. You're mixing this recipe because you want the CC from the mastery levels. The stats may be different to force you to choose which recipe to mix depending on what you're looking for (Coins, XP, Mastery, etc).

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Yes, they are different.

You might want to mix some recipes because they offer a decent XP or Coin return rate. But if you really need Club Cash, then you will mix this new difficult recipe and overlook the low Coin or XP return rate, because that's not what you care about. You're mixing this recipe because you want the CC from the mastery levels. The stats may be different to force you to choose which recipe to mix depending on what you're looking for (Coins, XP, Mastery, etc).

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. (and I need any CC/gems I can get!)

Monday, 5th December 2011
    Merry Christmas! 20 sleeps to go...

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me, with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!

The stats for Naughty on Ice are actually bugged. We'll try to get a fix for this as soon as possible.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The stats for Naughty on Ice are actually bugged. We'll try to get a fix for this as soon as possible.
    Oooh...well, thanks.

Tuesday, 6th December 2011
    Merry Christmas! 19 sleeps to go...

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me, with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for fixing the bug - however, all my drinks spoiled since when I made them they were 12 hour drinks, and when I returned, they were 1 hour drinks. Imagine my surprise when I was greeted by that HORRIFYING fly when I signed in (TL , can you please get rid of that giant fly? Too creepy).

I had this same drink going all day long while it was still a 12 hour recipe. I come back after 8 hours and find they are all flies. So, it appears this bug got fixed in the middle of me making them....it is now only 1 hour. So many hours wasted today making this drink....sigh...oh well, glad it's fixed.

Executive Chef
    I hate having the time changed so that anyone who had them out already gets spoiled drinks. It wasn't our fault, after all. Not to mention this is Monday and since Friday the time was 12-hours.

Rhino Keeper
    I also got greeted by disgusting flies.
    Im happy with the change, im already at lvl 3 on that drink so Ill be getting pretty fast to lvl 4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast