Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norman!! HELP!!! Wallpaper bug after server maintenance!!

Unregistered

Norman!! HELP!!! Wallpaper bug after server maintenance!!

or the link

I have put up this issue on the Bug & feedback forum as well.

As you can see, whenever I try to put up a wall paper on that white part of the wall, it just returns back to the original background....keeps doing that. Sometimes, the tool box at the bottom of the page will go berserk, and I have to shut down the application and reload all over again. Same error continues even after reloading. Tried uninstalling & reinstalling the Restaurant story, but no good....

I have just found out that the whole panels for the wall on the left is showing this bug / error.

Why is this happening? Any solution?

Unregistered

Still glitches

Norman - there are still glitches - did update and bought green grill which has now disappeared and money gone.

Also food disappearing off ovens

I spent money on gems to expand today - if this is going to keep happening I want my money back - not happy :-(

Storm ID: Evilmoo

Unregistered

Norman!

Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Due to a display issues, sometimes the corner walls will show that you have wallpaper without it actually being purchased which is why it reverts back to the background color.

To resolve it, zoom in on the corner wall. Tap on the wall to bring up the wallpaper menu and then purchase your wallpaper. Try this until you see coins being deducted.
    Nope. Doesn't work. I have taken a short video with my cellphone. You have any e-mail address that I can send it to?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Due to a display issues, sometimes the corner walls will show that you have wallpaper without it actually being purchased which is why it reverts back to the background color.

To resolve it, zoom in on the corner wall. Tap on the wall to bring up the wallpaper menu and then purchase your wallpaper. Try this until you see coins being deducted.

oh yeah, i forgot to mention. I just expanded my restaurant after the server came back online.
    plz give me your contact info / e-mail so that I can send my video to you....it shows pretty much all of what I have tried to explain above.

Unregistered
    Doesn't work for me either - 1 piece of wallpaper goes against the wall but it won't place and then I can't get out of design and back into normal mode unless I close then re-open the app

Unregistered

Xmyjyt

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    oh yeah, i forgot to mention. I just expanded my restaurant after the server came back online.
    plz give me your contact info / e-mail so that I can send my video to you....it shows pretty much all of what I have tried to explain above.

I had also just expanded and updated when the wallpaper glitch started happening to me

Unregistered
    Same wallpaper glitch for me. Can't fix the left end side. Tried everything. No problems before with wallpaper or design stuff.
    ID. Shells3

Unregistered

Thumbs down wallpaper glitch

Everytime I try to apply a wallpaper once I exit the design mode the wallpaper disappears! sooo annoying please fix asap!

3rdiva

Angry Can not cook

Every time I try to cook it shut me down. I tap stove to pull up food & the app shut me down.and I have to reload. Now I had this problem before but it stop. What is the problem now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast