Thread: Restaurant story update when will TeamLava answer our comments

Unregistered

Cool Restaurant story update when will TeamLava answer our comments

It would be great if you could answer Norman, frustrations are clear for all of us. Will this take down the restaurant story frachise.

All users show your support and agree to this thread.

Unregistered

I support

I agree with this thread

Unregistered
    I agree with this thread!!!!!

Colbalt

Thumbs down Agree!

i agree!!
    check out this well put together thread I found basically asking the same thing yall are wanting! oh! and get this- they still havent replied!

Quote Originally Posted by Storm8ID:gummii View Post
    I would just like to say, first and foremost, thank you TeamLava. Thank you for enlightening me to the fact that I have a voice. As a costumer of any product or service, I am entitled to express my opinions, concerns, and/or problems. Also as a costumer or consumer, I feel it is an unspoken right that I should receive an appropriate response. So thank you, again, for helping me realize I have a voice and I have rights.

Now, as stated above, any costumer of your product(s) or service(s) is entitled to an appropriate response. As I search this "Restaurant Story Feedback and Bug Reports" forum, I rarely see a response from you, the developer. When there is an issue from a costumer, you are absent. When there is a praise, you are occasionally there to accept it. We are not trying to bite, we are simply trying to make this product rise to its highest potential. Have you ever heard of a simple concept called "Costumer Service"? Costumer Service can MAKE or BREAK a company.

I am asking from you to stop being an immature company. Immature companies will delete my thread for its "harshness", ignore my thread, and continue to ignore the many other costumers who are attempting to reach out to you. We can't fix our problems by ourselves. Just to let you know, I am expecting an appropriate reply from any developer who is willing to give out a quality response.
    Thank You.

Sincerely,
    The Voice of Many

Unregistered

Agree!

I agree! This will help with our questions, and maybe more users will get your apps.

Unregistered

Angry hi team lava

how in the world do i delete my restraunt story acount??????????????????i have no money and no food or tables!

Unregistered

Talking Update is HORRIBLE!!

I no longer want to keep restaurant story because of the update 1.2 (I think). It makes you cook things and buy things that I don't want!! Please if you know how to help email me at catbacon@sbcglobal.net

Unregistered

Simply delete RS, problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I no longer want to keep restaurant story because of the update 1.2 (I think). It makes you cook things and buy things that I don't want!! Please if you know how to help email me at catbacon@sbcglobal.net
    Unfortunately you can't back out the update, so your only options are to accept this junk or throw it away.

Believe me, no matter how addicted you think you are, it is possible to delete it and get your life back!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unfortunately you can't back out the update, so your only options are to accept this junk or throw it away.

Believe me, no matter how addicted you think you are, it is possible to delete it and get your life back!
    I was able to revert to the previous version. It all depends on when the last time you backed up / synced your iDevice. If you synced after the update you may not be able to revert.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post53027