Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spatula??

Host(ess)
    Chicago, Illinois best place in the world

Spatula??

How come for the life of me I cannot earn the collectible spatula in either Baking or Restaurant story? I do everything the forum tells me to do to earn collectibles and yet still nothing? Is there a secret to getting it? I tip everyday, gift everyday, buy stuff for my restaurant and decorate and so forth, but I never earned it?

Fashion Designer
    The spatula is the most rare collectible to get. I earn it by tipping but I get it more often in RS than I do in Bakery. Even then, the earn rate for the spatula is pretty low.

Host(ess)
    Chicago, Illinois best place in the world
    I tip everyday and I have a ton of neighbors so it's pretty frequent, I am level 55 and am between 3-4 stars consistently. And I still haven't gotten it. I honestly think at this point it's a bug in my games because this is ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 200+ rolling pins & am about to have 100 ladles. It would be nice if 100 rolling pins (ladles to!) would equal a spatula - or something, anything. I wonder if anybody has reached 1,000 rolling pins yet?

Fashion Designer
    Yes, I have well over 1000 rolling pins. Probably going to hit 2000 soon but I can't tell since it doesn't have enough space to show all 4 digits. But I've been at 1xxx rolling pins for awhile now. Out of almost 2000 rolling pins, I think I got 75 spatulas, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Yes, I have well over 1000 rolling pins. Probably going to hit 2000 soon but I can't tell since it doesn't have enough space to show all 4 digits. But I've been at 1xxx rolling pins for awhile now. Out of almost 2000 rolling pins, I think I got 75 spatulas, lol.
    You should get a gem for all those rolling pins!

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's a combo of tipping,gifting,cooking, and decorating,pretty much everything

Nightclub Owner
    I can't get anything for the flowers. I have received 1 so far, that's it! Only 1 flower, once, out of all 4 and I'm fully expanded and have decorated my walls so many times and still only received 1 flower. I doubt I'll ever get the full set.

Host(ess)
    maybe a coincidence but i received them by to go the community and tip them + write on the wall.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't got anything for the flowers either and I'm glad. I'd rather get the experience and coins instead of a decoration that is similar to one I can purchase. I can buy flowers but not experience!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast