View Poll Results: Do YOU feel like your opinion is not being heard about updates & expansion?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree! Bakers Unite!

33 70.21%
  • I disagree! How Lame!

4 8.51%
  • I do not care! Why am I even reading this?

10 21.28%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few questions/suggestions for Team Lava/Mods

katrina82

Lightbulb A few questions/suggestions for Team Lava/Mods

I just started playing this game a few weeks ago and I am swiftly approaching the final baking item! I have also scanned the forums and saw that there are many other players who have well exceeded this level (some even level 75!) and are planning on quitting the game due to lack of content/concern for them. Why is this not being addressed? This I find a real travesty! There has been no reply from the mods on this particular topic ( from the posts I have read) which as a regular gem purchasing customer makes me quite upset. I know that it is not easy or even feasible to respond to every post but this is something that should be a sticky note! You are losing players/customers and positive reviews in the app store! Which really boils down to LOSS of money!!!

This game is a lot of fun! But it would be a lot more fun if there were more options after Lemon Meringue Pie and if you had the further ability to continue expanding the store after level 40! Listed below I have some suggestions. I would really appreciate some kind of feedback from the mods on this one.

1) Please create more desserts!!!
    If you could include the following desserts it would be fantastic! >_<!
    *Banana Cream Pie, Cherry Pie, Pecan Pie, Apple Pie, Key Lime Pie
    *Tiramisu, Black Forest Cake, Lemon Cupcakes, Pound Cake, Coffee Cake, Strawberry Shortcake, Cupcakes with Sprinkles
    * Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins, Banana Nut Muffins, Chocolate Chip muffins
    * White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake, New York Cheesecake
    *Peanut Butter Cookies, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
    * Parfait, Fruit Crepes, Fruit Torte, Chocolate Torte, Lemon Bars
    *** Specialty Item for reaching a high level like 50 should be Wedding Cake!!!!

2) The holiday box should be updated/removed two months after the holiday or, if another major internationally celebrated holiday comes into play before that time (for example Christmas and Valentines) then there should be 2 choices.
    1) A discounted after holiday box which should be on sale for 1/2 price. . .
    2) The "current" holiday box which (should really be sold for 20 gems instead of 24) you could purchase at regular price.

3) Expansions should be available every 5-10 levels after level 40 to keep things fun for players.

4) The door should be movable to allow for other configurations of your bakery. It would also be nice to be able to customize your door color.

5) Please include more color options for tiles, walls, decorations and ovens. As well as more decorations!
    I would love to see:
    *black tile, red tile, marble tile, hardwood floor tile
    *a black and white ******d wall, brown and cream ****** wall, different wall patterns would be nice also like clouds, flowers, hearts, stars, rainbows etc. . .
    * stainless steel appliances
    * granite counter top
    * bistro style table and chair (matching)
    * retro diner style table and chair (matching)
    * a metal bakers rack with mixing bowls and baking utensils as accessories.
    * Sugar sacks
    * a love seat for the waiting area
    *Windows with curtains
    * Another floor lamp option
    * A potted plant (flowerless)

6) Since you already have the avatars created for the customers could you allow us to pick our baker avatar from them instead of the generic boy and girl avatar you have designated us?

Before I close I wanted to say a hearty thanks for allowing the ability to earn gems in this game. . . it is something that I was reeeeeeaaaaally hoping for in Farm Story and it NEVER happened... So it was a very pleasant surprise to earn some while playing!

I really would appreciate some feedback on this from the Mods. If anyone else has any anything they might want to add I would love to see!

Thanks for your time

Unregistered
    I don't feel like they owe me any content since I play a free game and don't buy gems. Everything you listed sounds nice, but I'd rather see them get on top of their customer service and put new games and new expansions on a back burner.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Bravo!!

I am one of the 75'ers ready to quit from boredom. Only nice neighbors keep me going. Your post was well written, well organized. Gee, they could look in any cook book for more recipes-we have to tell them??
    Is there a plan, as in City, to give us more than one bakery per device? We can see all the adjoining vacant land... Boy would they sell gems then ****woo-hoo!****
    Agree totally about decorations. The Christmas items are such a joke now, as spring approaches. I really felt it was also unfair in the rare-common categories that for a certain # of gems you wanted to spend, you could not get closer to a special item. I spent more than I care to say on the boxes. I became angrier as I amassed 12 reindeer and about 15 coat racks!!!!! But maybe that was their goal...hmmmm.
    I would also like to see matching tables and chair options. We've done the best we could with what we had to work with, but I think the furniture is the weakest part of the game. Funny, because I know many players who think that's the most fun part, yet have so little decor.4bj8bh
    Sorry so hasty as I am waiting to catch a plane. So lay off grammarians and punctuation experts!
    THANK YOU again for taking the initiative. Wish we could be neighbors!!!

Unregistered

Is the bakery open all night?

I really want to know is the bakery open all night or does it close at a certain time? Please help me!!

Unregistered

This has been asked so many times

We have been asking for updates and why there are no weekly updates since time immemorial. We have never gotten any kind of answer, except Norman's "More updates are planned". So it begs the question: What in hell are they doing up there? Judging from past experience, they are probably working on a new story game. From the beginning they have demonstrated a total lack of regard, fairness and attention to their customers, paying or not. I doubt you will receive any kind of substantive answer. There have been many suggestions made about how to improve game play, decorations, new content..etc. Not one thing has ever really be implement except in Treasure Story and only because that game was burning to the ground. But thanks for the post. It was very well done.

Unregistered

bakery story

Well yeah they do owe some of us the amount the gems cost are ridonculous! Buy food for real people in my home or feed the big headed people comming in to my virtual bakery hmmmmm id like to be able to buy more I'm only at level 10 and have spent more than I should have and so many questions that I can't find answers for it really is a fun game wish there was mor if I had spent $20 for xmas decorations and coat racks id be crying right now so glad I read here first

Unregistered

bakery story

Try some real prizes for people spening a **** load of money on gems something anything

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really want to know is the bakery open all night or does it close at a certain time? Please help me!!
    This question is not on the topic of this thread. But since you sound so desperate, no, the bakeries never close unless you put something in front of the door to block it.

Unregistered
    UP

because topicstarter wrote really good suggestions.

Unregistered
    I'm a don't care. I've played since day one and still have masteries to go. I've bought gems for decorative and seasonal items. If the game ever gets boring, I'll just stop playing. My life is pretty hectic and I use these games to do some mindless unwinding at day end. Should they ever become a source of any negativity to me I'll just delete.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast