Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same store on new device??

New Resident

Question Same store on new device??

I've been playing fashion story for a long time and I have built a nice boutique but I got a new Iphone and I can't play the game on it. Is there a way that I can like login to my store that already exists? I DO NOT want to start over.

The Honorable Panda
    There is not an option to log in and out of the games. You will need to transfer your games from your old phone to your new phone.

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play.

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.
    If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information.

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787

If you do not have UDID number for your old device or if you are transfering from or to an android device you can transfer by Storm 8

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    the email i received told me to create a new storm id on the new device...

Senior Moderator
    If you don't have the UDID of your old phone, they'll have you create a new ID, so they can override that one with your old ID. Once you've created the new ID, reply back to that email, letting them know what it is.

I had to do this when my phone completely fried - I made the ID "makethis(name of old ID)", but you can make it anything. Maybe just your current one with an additional number behind it?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Is there a way to go back and forth between iDevices?
    I play all of my other apps between my iPad and iPhone, but I can't get my boutique on my iPhone, either.
    -RedAwaya

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by redawaya View Post
    Is there a way to go back and forth between iDevices?
    I play all of my other apps between my iPad and iPhone, but I can't get my boutique on my iPhone, either.
    -RedAwaya
    There is no log in and out option. You would have to transfer all your games each time you wanted to switch from Ipad and Iphone.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I really don't understand this topic...

I had an iPhone 3 and bought an iPhone 4. When I connected the new iPhone to the Mac and iTunes on the Mac I choose option 1: reset from the backup (the last backup with my old iPhone) and of course after that I had all my games and apps on the new device, identical. For example Smurf Village, Tap Zoo,... At the time of iPhone 3 I didn't play Fashion and Restaurant story.
    When you buy a new device Apple says to do that way. So I don't understand where the problem is.
    Only people that have problems with their old iPhone have to choose option 2: set as a new iPhone (or if you want to do Tabula Rasa and really start from zero).

Rhino Keeper
    Furthermore... I have all my 400 apps on iTunes in the Mac. So even if there were no more app on my iPhone I just have to sync... not to download again each of the 400 apps!

Banned
    With the TL games, they are saved on their server under our storm8 ID. We can never lose the games, even if we didn't back up to iTunes or iCloud or an SD card. Yes, you can just transfer the apps from your mac/computer from when you last backed up.
    I'm not sure, if you'd recieve the latest update of the game if your using an old backup?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    With the TL games, they are saved on their server under our storm8 ID. We can never lose the games, even if we didn't back up to iTunes or iCloud or an SD card. Yes, you can just transfer the apps from your mac/computer from when you last backed up.
    I'm not sure, if you'd recieve the latest update of the game if your using an old backup?
    Well, our IDs are attached via our devices' unique UDID number. Then the games are attached to the IDs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast