Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Same store on new device??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I'm not sure, if you'd recieve the latest update of the game if your using an old backup?
    You have to perform a backup just before switching to the new iPhone, so all is updated.

But going from an iPhone to another one, it means the the UDID number change (or not?). Will the "restore from backup" option offered by Apple manage to transfer all the TL games to the new iPhone automatically (as it is possible with Smurf village,...)?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patriziaf View Post
    You have to perform a backup just before switching to the new iPhone, so all is updated.

But going from an iPhone to another one, it means the the UDID number change (or not?). Will the "restore from backup" option offered by Apple manage to transfer all the TL games to the new iPhone automatically (as it is possible with Smurf village,...)?
    I transferred my TL games using the UDID numbers, each Idevice has an unique UDID number.
    The restore option is usually when your having problems with your device/apps and need to take it back to the original settings, then the backup data is put back on your device.
    This thread has information on transferring your device https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ferring+device

Banned
    Sorry transferring games, not device.

Farm Supplier
    Wish I had seen this thread when I upgraded from iPod to iPad. I started over from beginning and was more upset @ losing all my neighbors (I deleted them before sending them a msg). 

New Resident
    Awwwww
    This post would have been helpful a month ago
    same thing happenned to me, I upgraded my iphone and had to start over again and change obviously my storm
    and store iD

Farm Supplier
    My friend had a BEAUTIFUL boutique, and she dropped her iPhone 3 seven stories. So, she bought a new one. She had to rebuild her boutique. Midway through, she gets an iPhone 4 for her birthday. I know she is mad that things like this make her have to totally rebuild her boutique, and I have NO IDEA how she could transfer it onto her new iPhone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12