Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 40 gem slot

Farm Supplier

Thumbs down 40 gem slot

so frustrated, I wasted 40 gems BY MISTAKE, I did not even know I hit it, for another slot which I really did not care to have.
    An are you sure button or cancel button would be nice in case you do hit it by accident.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j2388 View Post
    so frustrated, I wasted 40 gems BY MISTAKE, I did not even know I hit it, for another slot which I really did not care to have.
    An are you sure button or cancel button would be nice in case you do hit it by accident.
    I'm sorry this happened, I've done it to. I really do hope we get a gem confirmation button.
    In my case, I was tapping too fast and not being careful enough, this does not happen in everyone's case though.

Executive Chef
    Gosh
    40 GEMS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I'm sorry this happened, I've done it to. I really do hope we get a gem confirmation button.
    In my case, I was tapping too fast and not being careful enough, this does not happen in everyone's case though.
    I'm sorry, it's happenned to me too.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by j2388 View Post
    This is one of the most popular gem traps people hit, based on the posts in this forum. Its been made worse in the last week due to the overall price increase in a few items, slots being one of them. TL does not recognize that they have gem traps.

A confirmation has been requested constantly for over a year. TL has made no commitment to providing one. Why would they? Then they have less chance of making money from the gem traps that people fall victim to daily.

New Resident
    I totally agree with you. TT . I lost my 50 gems this afternoon too. ......TT

Farm Supplier
    sorry I have not been on in a while, now its back to 25 for the extra slot I lost my 40 on and that happened about 2 days later! so WRONG!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I did it 3 times in the past. Total lost 80 (25 + 25 + 30) gems by mistake. Since the max slots you can have, for free, is 22 and I had 3 unintentional slots, now the 'buy for 25 gems' slots shows on an extra page which may save you from other wrong click for a while. Every time I sent email to complain the case but every reply was 'transaction is not refundable'. You may try sending them email but please be prepared the attempt would be in vain.

I really suspect TL intentionally to set free slots to 22 such that you can be trapped by mistakes for 3 times easily.

that has happened to me OVER 5 times. it's extremely frustrating! I really do hope that they put a confirm or cancel gem purchase button so gems won't be wasted, especially since the gems cost real money!

Executive Chef
    I don't think they will create a confirmation any time soon. They obviously don't deem it important.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast