Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cannot buy the new blue circular sofa

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sw0914 View Post
    I purchased sofa today and gems were dedeucted. Then I placed in inventory. Went back to get after I redesigned the space and it was GONE!!! I have reported!!!
    While you are waiting on support, make sure you restart your device to see if the sofa or gems come back.
    I could suggest that the sofa may be hiding behind something, but I already know that is not the case here, but it his huge!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will let everyone know if I find out if this can be fixed. I hope so because I would like to be able to put more things around it and/or in the middle.
    I got word back and does not look like the dead space can be changed due to the way the couch is designed.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-15-11 at 09:33 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Thx Kooky. I definetly won't be getting it then. Hopefully next sofa they make if they do they'll give some thought to sizing. It's beautifully designed but way to big.

Executive Chef
    i love it
    but too much dead space around it

i wanted to design things around it

glad i didnt buy it

Farm Supplier
    I too, was going to purchase the circular sofa. But, after reading about how it takes up too much space, I decided against it. Plus, I've already reached the maximum expansion for my boutique & it is already a bit crowded. It looks very nice, but I just don't have the room for it. Oh, well....anyway, I do hope there will be more expansions...soon, that it is. Plus I have duplicate furniture/manniquins that I've gotten from the gem boxes but, have no where to put it. I would love to include these additional items in my boutique but there's simply no room. In my opinion, it takes the fun out of designing your boutique because of the size limitations...so the extra furniture, etc just sits in storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I got word back and does not look like the dead space can be changed due to the way the couch is designed.
    *cries*
    I'll just have to keep this 44 gem item in storage

Farm Supplier
    I feel for you....sigh. I think it's a waste of money if you can't even utilize your expensive gem items due to boutique size limitations.

Executive Chef
    I'm glad I read this thread. I bought the piano earlier and am saving up gems to buy the circular sofa. Would be nice if TL could modify the design and add more stuff in the dead space so it doesn't look so empty. Maybe a coffee table, a telephone, some flowers or something.

Good idea casadolce! I rarely get gem items, but really liked this couch. I hope people post pictures to show how they arranged it so it doesn't look so--barren. It would be nice if TL did find a fix for it even if they can't decrease the dead space.

Executive Chef
    I couldn't really do much with it. -.-
    It's all alone by the dressing rooms.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast