Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cannot buy the new blue circular sofa

Cannot buy the new blue circular sofa

I have enough gems to buy the new item (blue circular sofa). It let's me click on the sofa ,bit won't let me have it when I tap on a space in my shop. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but the glitch is still there. I can get all the other new items, but not the blue sofa. Do I report this to support Team Lava? Any suggestions? Anyone else having problems accessing the new item?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 4chunia View Post
    I have enough gems to buy the new item (blue circular sofa). It let's me click on the sofa ,bit won't let me have it when I tap on a space in my shop. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but the glitch is still there. I can get all the other new items, but not the blue sofa. Do I report this to support Team Lava? Any suggestions? Anyone else having problems accessing the new item?
    the sofa is very big!!! make sure you clear a really large area before you try and place it.

also be careful where you place it. due to the space around the sofa, I realized that shoppers could not walk behind it to get to my dressing rooms and mirrors, so i had to move mirrors and dressing rooms around.

I am little disappointed in the huge dead space around the couch. I do not know if that can be corrected due to the design of the couch, but I have flagged over to see if it can be changed.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-13-11 at 10:40 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    the sofa is very big!!! make sure you clear a really large area before you try and place it.

also be careful where you place it. due to the space around the sofa, I realized that shoppers could not walk behind it to get to my dressing rooms and mirrors, so i had to move mirrors and dressing rooms around.

I am little disappointed in the huge dead space around the couch. I do not know if that can be corrected due to the design of the couch, but I have flagged over to see if it can be changed.
    I am disappointed, too. I thought maybe we could put stuff somewhat close to it, but it's just so huge!
    But I found a way to make it work, just wished I could out something in the middle, lol

Executive Chef
    I was going to buy it but when I went to place it saw how big it was and got the piano instead. It's way to big. Though u made it look nice. I just dont want all that space around it that I can't use.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    I was going to buy it but when I went to place it saw how big it was and got the piano instead. It's way to big. Though u made it look nice. I just dont want all that space around it that I can't use.
    Sry I changed my mind and got the piano instead.

Thanks! That did it! I agree with the space issue though. Takes up. A lot of space.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Hate to say it but I regret buying it

The Honorable Panda
    I will let everyone know if I find out if this can be fixed. I hope so because I would like to be able to put more things around it and/or in the middle.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I remember when they came out with the teaser. I just knew that the sofa would take up all that space because of the grid system. Since they have limited expansions sizes and the possibility of more expansions could lead to more server crashes, I'd rather use the limited space for actual use rather than nonuseable items.

Host(ess)
    I purchased sofa today and gems were dedeucted. Then I placed in inventory. Went back to get after I redesigned the space and it was GONE!!! I have reported!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast