Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Show Off Your Boutique and Avatars!!!

Executive Chef
    Here's my current 2014 Christmas boutique with a small winter section. I used a couple of red displays that I thought looked Christmassy enough to work well with the rest of the actual Christmas decor. I don't like using themed counters and racks because once the theme is replaced with another and my stuff hasn't sold out, I'm then still stuck with the same counter/rack and I'm rather OCD with wanting stuff to 'match'. At least with the dressing rooms and mirrors, I can store those as I change to a different theme.

I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

I love it! It's so Christmassy! I still need to redecorate my shop for Christmas but I don't have a lot of Christmas displays
    I hope the weekly update will be Christmas themed!

filochick1982 - Your boutique is absolutely gorgeous! I am trying to redecorate mine but since I'm new I don't have too much decor yet. You have got great decorating talent! Just love it!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trish2taz View Post
    filochick1982 - Your boutique is absolutely gorgeous! I am trying to redecorate mine but since I'm new I don't have too much decor yet. You have got great decorating talent! Just love it!!
    Thank you! a lot of the stuff I have came out of boxes though.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Farm Supplier
    My little winter section as I go along ❄️❄️

Executive Chef
    Showing off my Christmas Boutique.

Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Red face The Beach Esplanade

A Day at the Beach Esplanade

Start the holiday with the evening Dolphin feeding event just off the beach shallows. Party with friends through the night on NYE?s with a sandy bonfire as you watch the fireworks lighting up the sky with a message of hope for peace across the world. You can cuddle on beach or sneak off with your partner to one of the sandy shore-side shacks for some privacy.

The following morning, recharge with a warm mocha latte at one of the many esplanade cafes watching the crowds gather for a chance beachside wedding. Mum has to step in when little bridesmaid, Shereen prefers to build sandcastles over her flower girl duties.
    Pass the day with multitude of sand and surf activities to choose from. You can lounge by the resort pool or just drive up to the beach in your surf mobile, unpack your kit and sunbake for a few hours. Surfer chick Cristina takes a breather and a drink after a good day of surf. Not a bad time to grab her flip flops & towel and finish up as her surfing buddy wipes out spectacularly, slipping off her pink board on the increasingly choppy waves. In calmer waters you can paddle around or relax in a hammock watching over the fishes and turtles of the Barrier Reef. If you want to have a closer look, we have a fully kitted out dive shop where you can hire a wet suit and swim gear.

If you?ve had enough sun & surf, then head over to the weekend roadside market where you can find all manner of clothes, sandals and knick knacks. Rent out a few bicycles for a hip trip along the coast. Look out for the Coffee Caf? which is known locally for their Peppermint Hot Cocoa and fresh Pumpkin-Top Tarts. The local park is also famous for their spring flower festivals and free to use public hammocks. Depending on what time of year to visit, you might be treated to a cherry blossom explosion, lush greenery or beautiful shades of autumn.

Exclusive to the Beach Esplanade, is a local costume shop with dress up fashions collected from many years of business. They also have a special make-up corner to help with those last minute touch-ups to get that perfect look. Their best sellers include the Greek Goddess Toga, Mrs Claus dress, and the ever popular Love Potion & Steamy Eye Liner combo.

Yes @Bellamiux, that mannequin is just one of my avatar's dress ups. It makes sense she should be in the photo. I thought about including a few more of my favourite outfits but then it might seem weird to have so many eyes staring back at you.
    Last edited by JustKay; 01-11-15 at 02:02 AM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

@JustKay That "Mannequin'' threw me off for a little bit xD
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-01-11 11.18.48.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	176.8 KB 
ID:	17700

I'm on level 43 now and want to make mine a Bridal Boutique till Valentines. Any tips?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadeely View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-01-11 11.18.48.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	176.8 KB 
ID:	17700

I'm on level 43 now and want to make mine a Bridal Boutique till Valentines. Any tips?
    You have a good start. Do you have any of the wedding displays or dating displays? You can put those out. Also, put out some of the dressier items from the catalog. I think using some of the dressy heels from the catalog will work as well. Don't forget the wedding dress catalog.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com