Page 144 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2393

Thread: Show off Your Bakery - Thread 1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	14929Click image for larger version. 

Views:	156 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	14928 my bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andis123 View Post

Views:	132 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	14929Click image for larger version. 

Views:	156 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	14928 my bakery
    Cool bakery, lots of stuff.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 08-15-14 at 06:42 PM.

Loving all the bakery pictures. This is my current one.

Summer into Autumn.
    Gelato is still selling very well, especially on an evening as the sun starts to set. We will have to consider upgrading our production line next summer if we manage to expand to be able to accommodate the newest machinery. With Autumn just around the corner and the leaves on the tree on the outdoor terrace already changing colour and falling, we are excited to present the latest flavours of fruit pies and Autumn/Fall confections. New in store today and what every bride has been eagerly anticipating - the latest collection of our award winning bespoke wedding cakes. Loretta is very busy discussing cake styles and flavours with Victoria N who has booked a full wedding package for January when the board walk is transformed into a winter wonderland. She cannot decide between an Amethyst, Peridot or Tiffany blue colour scheme and Loretta's next couple have already arrived for their appointment and are patiently drinking coffee on the sectional sofa whilst discussing flavour combinations - chocolate raspberry, passion fruit and a traditional fruit tier is the current favourite.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ermie888 View Post

Gelato is still selling very well, especially on an evening as the sun starts to set. We will have to consider upgrading our production line next summer if we manage to expand to be able to accommodate the newest machinery. With Autumn just around the corner and the leaves on the tree on the outdoor terrace already changing colour and falling, we are excited to present the latest flavours of fruit pies and Autumn/Fall confections. New in store today and what every bride has been eagerly anticipating - the latest collection of our award winning bespoke wedding cakes. Loretta is very busy discussing cake styles and flavours with Victoria N who has booked a full wedding package for January when the board walk is transformed into a winter wonderland. She cannot decide between an Amethyst, Peridot or Tiffany blue colour scheme and Loretta's next couple have already arrived for their appointment and are patiently drinking coffee on the sectional sofa whilst discussing flavour combinations - chocolate raspberry, passion fruit and a traditional fruit tier is the current favourite.
    i like your bakery, but i LOVE the story you wrote to explain everything. go for a chocolate cake with chocolate-passion fruit ganache filling, couple on the couch!

Thanks, chocolate-passion fruit ganache sounds delicious!

This is my smaller bakery on my other device

Executive Chef
    Haven't posted here for a while. Here's my current bakery

This is my bakery - 3 Yan

Name:	3 Yan - BS.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	15159

Name:	3 Yan.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	15160
    I play both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Farm Supplier

Italian Sweets Festival!

1 month playing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2014-09-01-08-30-43.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	387.6 KB 
ID:	15235  

Executive Chef
    Here's my current autumn bakery. Will be very easy to transition to Halloween when the time comes!

Rhino Keeper
    Filochick- Love it!!! Great design/flow.