Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Wall Bullying - Personal Game Playing Rules

Grand Emperor
    I don't post nbr requirements on my wall, or say I'm not accepting nbrs. I've read posts where people who do this get messages posted back telling them that they are mean. I have never gotten a mean or inappropriate message posted on my wall. I don't post my storm8 ID.

I don't require that people gift and tip/water daily, but I do have to see them doing at least one or the other. I stop tipping/watering those who repeatedly don't reciprocate. I read my nbr's wall and monitor their actions before I delete them since often people can't play for a short period for a very good reason. I'll often post "Are you still playing?" on people's walls.

In answer to your question, "Now, if after reading my wall postings noting what type of neighbor I'm looking for, why would you submit a neighbor request?" its because some people will do anything to get another neighbor, especially one that will tip/water/like and gift daily. I have posted in the Add Me thread that I only gift and receive dog bowls, and several people have added me and sent me only chickens and apple trees. I have added people from the Materials Only thread and gotten valentine cupcakes or other food items. I see people posted in both the Stew Only and Materials Only Add Me thread minutes apart. People post that they gift and tip daily but don't. Some people will say anything and do anything to get another neighbor.

I hope your issue with those people posting on your wall gets resolved quick. Good luck.

Grand Emperor
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but when I read all your rules and how they were worded it seemed harsh. Maybe try writing it a little nicer? Personally I have rules but I don't post them and I never tell someone when I delete them.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but when I read all your rules and how they were worded it seemed harsh. Maybe try writing it a little nicer? Personally I have rules but I don't post them and I never tell someone when I delete them.
    Really? I didn't think so; perhaps that's because mine are pretty much the same...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Really? I didn't think so; perhaps that's because mine are pretty much the same...
    You have rules posted? I've never seen them

Banned
    It's so difficult with rules,i'm not sure? Sometimes do people see it as a challenge,but being nasty is never called for.
    Its not nice,when others are involved and it causes more distress to that player.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    You have rules posted? I've never seen them
    No; you're a Forum Member, so they don't apply to you. I'll keep you there whatever happens.

Executive Chef
    I don't think it's written harshly. I do think in a way it's written unrealistically. Not everyone has the time to not only play the game, but play the game exactly by someone's specific rules. For example, if I visited and liked/tipped...my star rating is at a 4, I just didn't leave a wall comment because I was in a hurry.....suddenly I broke a rule and whatnot? I don't think there is anything wrong with the rules other than the fact that even the best neighbor ever will sometimes fail at it sometimes because real life must come first.

With that being said, I don't understand why people are so immature that they have to "bully/fight back" on the issue. It's just a game, and a personal game at that. If a player wants to delete you on their own terms, then so be it. Fashion Story is not lacking players who give out their ID's...it wouldn't be so hard to find a "replacement" if that's what the bully is upset over. I am lucky to not have dealt with this situation on my wall ever, and 80% of my neighbors I've had since within the first month of ever playing (forever ago)....some people just really need to grow up. In the end, it's just a game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    I don't think it's written harshly. I do think in a way it's written unrealistically. Not everyone has the time to not only play the game, but play the game exactly by someone's specific rules. For example, if I visited and liked/tipped...my star rating is at a 4, I just didn't leave a wall comment because I was in a hurry.....suddenly I broke a rule and whatnot? I don't think there is anything wrong with the rules other than the fact that even the best neighbor ever will sometimes fail at it sometimes because real life must come first.

With that being said, I don't understand why people are so immature that they have to "bully/fight back" on the issue. It's just a game, and a personal game at that. If a player wants to delete you on their own terms, then so be it. Fashion Story is not lacking players who give out their ID's...it wouldn't be so hard to find a "replacement" if that's what the bully is upset over. I am lucky to not have dealt with this situation on my wall ever, and 80% of my neighbors I've had since within the first month of ever playing (forever ago)....some people just really need to grow up. In the end, it's just a game.
    Very well put! It is just a game in the end.

Farm Supplier
    I never tell people I'm deleting them. If they ask why they were deleted then you tell them why.. Lol

Farm Supplier
    Just looked at your wall (I'm your neighbor lol). Maybe you shouldn't post your ID on your wall. If people want to be neighbors and follow the rules maybe then you can post your ID to them! Like someone said.. People are desperate for neighbors and if they see an ID they just add! I know I did when I first started! Good luck <3

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast