Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Wall Bullying - Personal Game Playing Rules

Farm Supplier

Angry Wall Bullying - Personal Game Playing Rules

Since last month, I have been receiving nasty wall postings from some players.

I have established my own personal game playing rules for anyone wanting to be my neighbor. I have posted these rules on my wall for all to see. The rules are as follows:

1. I only accept neighbor requests from three and four stars players.
    2. You must be a serious game player and qualify.
    3. You must visit daily as I do to tip and gift.
    4. You must post your visit on my wall to count. Newsfeed posting does not count only because newsfeed deletes the notifications if you don't get to them in time. This is how I track visits.
    5. You must maintain your star ranking by not falling below three stars.
    6. I also inform all that I delete neighbors who do not hold their end of the gaming agreement.

One post states, "Not to submit a neighbor request if you do not meet the above-mentioned qualifications." The last post is when I would provide my STORMID.

This is where the problem or bullying starts:

1. I delete neighbors for not holding up to their end of the game playing agreement. Before I delete, I give the full six tips, gift, and provide the reason for the deletion. Despite this, some write negative comments about me being unfair and mean.

When I don't respond back or delete their nonsensical rantings and ravings immediately, they would get others on their bandwagon and they inturn would start posting, how mean I am and that I am bullying their friend.

I would see my name on walls that I'm visiting to tip stating the same thing and asking them to join in their crusade. Now, I'm posting explaining myself about my personal game playing rules and that I'm not bullying anyone.

2. Now, if after reading my wall postings noting what type of neighbor I'm looking for, why would you submit a neighbor request?

So, I see the star ratings and immediately delete. There's no need for me to provide an explanation.

These type of players are the worst. Needless to say, multiply above by 50%. This is what I get.

It is every players choice on whether or not they want to be my neighbor. Since I did not submit the neighbor requests, a neighbor request submitted and accepted is an aggreance to my game playing rules. I did not beg or hold a *** to anyone's head to submit or remain as my neighbor. We all have choices.

I am curious to know if anyone have their own game playing rules and stragety.

Thanks
    TruBlu

Banned
    Hi Easby,I'm sorry your having problems,you can report inappropriate etc comments to support@teamlava.com.
    You,have the right to state these requests for nbrs,but I'm afraid others may get satisfaction out of being particulary unkind.There are good and kind nbrs out their,it may seem at times they do not exist,but they do.
    The delete button for nbrs is completly personal choice,no one has the right to be nasty.Because they were simply deleted as a nbr.Take care.

Banned
    If you report these comments,you need to enclose the screenshots of the comments etc and the storm8 ID of the player who posted the comment.if you don't know the storm8 ID,if the comment is on your wall,leave it their for Team Lava,and enclose your storm8 ID.Also mention which story game it is too.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I think it's good that you have got yourself some conditions and expectations (though, as barley says, you can e-mail TeamLava Support). Whilst not everyone has to follow them, I have similar expectations; though I don't write them down.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    If you report these comments,you need to enclose the screenshots of the comments etc and the storm8 ID of the player who posted the comment.if you don't know the storm8 ID,if the comment is on your wall,leave it their for Team Lava,and enclose your storm8 ID.Also mention which story game it is too.
    You always need to give your ID anyway. Failing screenshots, write what was said.

Banned
    I also don't tell nbrs anymore that I'm deleting them,I kind off hope they don't notice.As,this sort of bullying does go on and you could lose alot of nbrs,when they get involved.I always delete nbr posts,so it lessens they risk others can Bad mouth you.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi there
    I saw u couple of time and saw the msgs u got about being bully and believe me most of them are kids who just started playing!
    And ya I have rules about adding new nighbors I say that I don't add anyone below 3 star
    Cuz I used to add all kinds of ppl then half of them don't even like me or AT LEAST like back
    So started to delete some neighbors every week who I don't see them for like weeks
    That's why I made the rule
    And I got a few msgs saying I'm mean and not fair too haha
    But I don't care for them xP
    Just if they got very bad with u, u can just report them for support

Executive Chef
    I agree with your rules, as I do too have my own rules when I add new neighbors.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    You always need to give your ID anyway. Failing screenshots, write what was said.
    I thought,we had to provide the screenshots or leave the evidence on your wall.So support are able to investigate,also they need the Storm8 ID or a link to the player who said the comments,that's what I was trying to make clear I hope.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    I agree with your rules, as I do too have my own rules when I add new neighbors.
    I would...but I'm maxed (personally) anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I thought,we had to provide the screenshots or leave the evidence on your wall.So support are able to investigate,also they need the Storm8 ID or a link to the player who said the comments,that's what I was trying to make clear I hope.
    I'd always include:
    -The game;
    -Your ID;
    -Their ID (OR the ID of the wall it was written on OR leave a message (I don't recommend it) and make that apparent);
    -Screenshots (OR what was written)

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast