Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Doll Designers!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    I am a computer programmer and networking/graphics administrator. For self-taught, you're very talented. I think you'd enjoy graphic courses, I took as many as possible. You'll come out them wanting to draw the universe.

Love your drawings so far, don't be surprised if TL wants to hire you Lol
    Why Thank you ! I do like to draw, but I get drawing moments as bursts... lol. I'll be really into it one month and then lay off of it for a while and then get back into drawing, I am horrible at drawing human figures and faces though . But I do definitely want to take some courses on graphics design. I can't afford Photoshop just yet, but some day ... I am using PSP for now.

I would like to be hired! I create my own web pages, I draw a little and I am interested in programming (will be taking more programming courses probably later next year) and build my own computers. But then I can't move to CA
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    I'm somewhere in Asia but wishes to be in New York
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    My 6 year old niece is visting and she was helping me on my ipad sketchbook trying to design something and she saw this picture in my album and wanted to make a request to Norman for a new game'
    Dog Story. Here is her version of what the opening screen should look like for this new game.

HAHAHAH she's so cute!! I would play it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Alright finished!! whew! (source, draft, complete)
    Don't mess with Ms. Dragon, LOL!

What do u think? Sorry I'm still practicing my shading :/
    Lovin' the red one a lot!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Why Thank you ! I do like to draw, but I get drawing moments as bursts... lol. I'll be really into it one month and then lay off of it for a while and then get back into drawing, I am horrible at drawing human figures and faces though . But I do definitely want to take some courses on graphics design. I can't afford Photoshop just yet, but some day ... I am using PSP for now.
    I've always favored PSP. It's not as complicated or as "needy" in terms of having to have things organized a certain way. It also has so many little secret features, it just never gets the attention it deserves due to PS and such. School depending, there are quite a few classes that are "draw whatever" rather than "draw for a site/person/company/etc etc". I'm sure you'll do well regardless of when you are finally able to begin

Rhino Keeper
    I love sehana's also. I wish we can have this design in our closets and catalogs. Wow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mtytomlinson View Post
    Lovin' the red one a lot!!
    I think I'm liking the red one also

Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    I've always favored PSP. It's not as complicated or as "needy" in terms of having to have things organized a certain way. It also has so many little secret features, it just never gets the attention it deserves due to PS and such. School depending, there are quite a few classes that are "draw whatever" rather than "draw for a site/person/company/etc etc". I'm sure you'll do well regardless of when you are finally able to begin
    Yea I've come to know a lot of PSP's keyboard shortcuts and edit much quicker. And Thank you, I appreciate your positiveness

Quote Originally Posted by caljean View Post
    I love sehana's also. I wish we can have this design in our closets and catalogs. Wow
    Thank you . I also wish that we could see a lot of the outfits from the contest, there were a lot of great designs.

Wish there were more posts in this thread. I know it isn't a contest, but I really enjoyed looking at everyone's designs.

I'm about to post one more in a few minutes for a good laugh before the weekend. I'm with the fam over the weekend, so I don't get online much.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef

Lady Gaga Flower :D

Okay, I don't know what came over me, but I've got a weird, crazy, funny outfit for you all!!

Inspiration #1

Inspiration #2 Lady Gaga (I don't listen to her music really, but some of her songs are pretty catchy)
    If you don't know who lady gaga is, she is a person who dresses kinda wild and crazy and doesn't care... gotta respect that. Here is a link to one of the things she's worn. https://gagafashionland.com/wp-conten.../fireworks.jpg

So I put them together.... ... ready ...

yea, I'm not exactly sure whats going on with the greenery
    Sorry it's a messy job, but wanted to leave something funny for the weekend

Executive Chef
    I kinda like it! Actually I really like seeing original designs as opposed to ones that are based off something pre-existing.

I have about ten frillion ideas for winter clothing but I am pretty wiped out at the moment, courtesy of some kind of flu-thing. Boooo!

When I am feeling better, I'm definitely going to work on some more of these

Fashion Designer

I had an inspiration too, and its Selena Gomez but from her show wizards of waverly place. This is what I was working on since yesterday. The shoes ain't that good but I'm always bad at the shoes part xD Hope you guys like it...

Fashion Designer

A Taylor swift one. Thought i just share what I have ><

Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast