Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Doll Designers!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkberry22 View Post
    Wow sehana it's so nice <3 love how u drew the dragon
    U are a great artist (: Maybe I will try one and show u my very bad drawings =D
    Thank you I'm actually going to fix the dragon. You should give it a try. I'm sure yours will turn out well.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtytomlinson View Post
    You do nice sparkles
    Actually I hate to admit it, but the sparkles are not my own. It's part of PSP and comes with 'tubes' that are like stickers and just click them on

I got a request to post the different colors of my contest entry outfit in this thread. So here they are

PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    I love the drawing you did above im surprised that one didn't win the contest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    I love the drawing you did above im surprised that one didn't win the contest
    Thank you. Unfortunately I did not win with this entry, but I did still win 2nd prize with the ninja entry. Thank you I appreciate your comment )
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    Great work, everyone! Unfortunately, I couldn't participate in the contest because my computer broke. ! But I think it was a great idea, and I'm super pumped to practice on these once I get my programs back!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Thank you. Unfortunately I did not win with this entry, but I did still win 2nd prize with the ninja entry. Thank you I appreciate your comment )
    Have you had graphic design training, or are you self-taught? Love your work!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xokay View Post
    Have you had graphic design training, or are you self-taught? Love your work!
    Self-taught - I actually might take a graphics course in my electives some time when I get my general education courses out of the way.
    Thank you! Can't wait to see what you've got for us

The Honorable Panda
    My 6 year old niece is visting and she was helping me on my ipad sketchbook trying to design something and she saw this picture in my album and wanted to make a request to Norman for a new game'
    Dog Story. Here is her version of what the opening screen should look like for this new game.

Last edited by kooky panda; 11-03-11 at 06:43 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Alright finished!! whew! (source, draft, complete)
    Don't mess with Ms. Dragon, LOL!

What do u think? Sorry I'm still practicing my shading :/
    Last edited by sehana; 11-03-11 at 07:35 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    My 6 year old niece is visting and she was helping me on my ipad sketchbook trying to design something and she saw this picture in my album and wanted to make a request to Norman for a new game'
    Dog Story. Here is her version of what the opening screen should look like for this new game.

- awww that's cute. tell her good job for me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Self-taught - I actually might take a graphics course in my electives some time when I get my general education courses out of the way.
    Thank you! Can't wait to see what you've got for us
    I am a computer programmer and networking/graphics administrator. For self-taught, you're very talented. I think you'd enjoy graphic courses, I took as many as possible. You'll come out them wanting to draw the universe.

Love your drawings so far, don't be surprised if TL wants to hire you Lol

Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast