Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What? How do you block players from writing on your wall?

Executive Chef

What? How do you block players from writing on your wall?

I was going through my neighbors, liking items and taking note of who I need to check back with and leaving a message on each wall when suddenly I was informed I was blocked by one neighbor from writing on their wall.

Well, I've never commented anything inappropriate at all and this is actually a new neighbor so I haven't written anything and I notice other players had written recently.

Is there really a way to just block neighbors ourselves? I knew about users getting blocked for writing rude messages and such but not anything without the help of Team Lava support.

Grand Emperor
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...hlight=blocked

"Blocked comments - currently not available in game (see threads blocking and reporting for discussions about blocking). If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up."

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    I was going through my neighbors, liking items and taking note of who I need to check back with and leaving a message on each wall when suddenly I was informed I was blocked by one neighbor from writing on their wall.

Well, I've never commented anything inappropriate at all and this is actually a new neighbor so I haven't written anything and I notice other players had written recently.

Is there really a way to just block neighbors ourselves? I knew about users getting blocked for writing rude messages and such but not anything without the help of Team Lava support.
    I never new you can actually block people from writing on walls who ever said this was probably lieing or contacted team lava hope this helps!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't even know you can block people.

Banned
    Sorry everyone, we can't currently block anyone, I so wish we could though.
    Sometimes the game goes out of sync, and that's why this happens.

New Resident
    I believe in settings you can turn comments off. It is separate to notifications/clothing received. I have never tried turning it off, but would guess it stops messages.

Banned
    I've never been able to turn comments of, it would be lovely to be able to block messages from a certain player/ players.

Grand Emperor
    You cant block players. It's a bug.

The Honorable Panda
    Currently there is no feature to be able to block someone in the game. When someone gets this notification, it means that they have gone off online.
    Exit back home and try that person again, and you will be able to post a comment.

In the setting for turning on and off the comments this is a notification on your device that someone posted on your wall.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

We do not have a Block feature in Fashion Story. As nmishii said, exit the wall and try to write your message again. If you are still encountering any issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so we can look into your issue.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast