Thread: bug tiles&wallpapers

New Resident

bug tiles&wallpapers

I know that there is a bug and if i want i just put another new on the old one, BUT

if i have all Tiles? I can't put new 60 for the goal now if i have all Tiles in large number! And i don't want spent diamonds and/or more moneys only cause i have less Tiles with these instead with Tiles of 100$
    i WANT to spend only 100 for each tile cause i WNAT sell all White i have. I payed and bought with real moneys so i would an answer.

and i mean an answer that could be like:" we will resolve the bug WITHIN _____________ <--- sure date"

not" we working on it and i see the same answer since 2010, LOL

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I'll PM a mod for you.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi Kiashaal, being unable to sell tiles is not a bug, it's just not an element of the game. You've mentioned that there are some coin tiles you have less of. You'll need to buy these to complete the goal or you can skip that goal with gems. I know that I have to buy expensive tiles to complete these goals as I've already bought a large number of the cheaper ones. So the recent edition of the elegant floorboards was great as they're relatively cheap.

You can email support but if they look in your game and see you have the option to buy coin tiles I'm sure that's what they'll direct you to do.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.