Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why aren't my drinks selling???

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see more little people than 15 at a time, I keep my club small so it doesn't look as empty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 333sandy View Post
    I would like to see more little people than 15 at a time, I keep my club small so it doesn't look as empty.
    That's a great idea, our clubs would look more full with customers.

Rhino Keeper
    More little people = more lag. The game is ok to play on my tablet, but it's already slow as heck on my phone. And there are a lot worse phones than mine out there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by putka View Post
    Yes, having tables and chairs actually does help with selling drinks. When i opened my new club last month i decided not to put any chairs, as i thought they were only deco. My drinks weren't selling at all. I was making about 2 000 coins a day. After adding a few tables and chairs, now i make more than that in a couple of hours.

I don't know if both tables AND chairs are needed but one of those or both actually increased my income by A TON.
    When you were a lower level, the drinks you could make were worth less. Tables and chairs are not essential to your nightclub.

Banned
    My drinks sell much better since I placed the drink counters nearer to the door.

seriously i got way too many drinks in my club all my counters has a space chair and tables still slow sale of drinks it been like that since it first came out for the ipod touch gen2 its been so slow i spent real money of 300 for this game and it making me upset for this bad service my club shows it

Well i have done all that but still slow drink sales like i only make 30k aday from the 2 mill in drinks that i have

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234