View Poll Results: Do you want the Raven Tree for coins if u didn't get it free?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it should be for coins not 35 gems

30 85.71%
  • I don't care.

5 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raven tree

Executive Chef

Raven tree

I know they are not gonna change this but I'm so irked that I'm posting this poll anyways.

They may not offer the raven tree for free to everyone but they could have made it for coins at least.

Rhino Keeper
    They should have offered ALL of the free items they already offered when some players downloaded the Halloween versions through the popup for FREE. Basta!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    I know they are not gonna change this but I'm so irked that I'm posting this poll anyways.

They may not offer the raven tree for free to everyone but they could have made it for coins at least.
    Right. Also the witch cat for Farm Story was free to some who downloaded the halloween version, and 55 gems for the rest of us.

Bakery Story Halloween hasn't been released yet, but they'll probably give them something free that is/will be sold for gems to the rest of us.

Rhino Keeper
    They should have offered it to everyone, it's issues like this one that will upset loyal players. Come on TL think about your loyal players, unfair updates will leave people mad and possibly even quit playing!!! If you promise something you NEED TO DELIVER....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Right. Also the witch cat for Farm Story was free to some who downloaded the halloween version, and 55 gems for the rest of us.

Bakery Story Halloween hasn't been released yet, but they'll probably give them something free that is/will be sold for gems to the rest of us.
    I didn't get the cat offer or the avatar offer for fashion. I didn't even know a cat was offered in farm. Now I'm even more bleeped bleeped bleeped bleeped off. Well at least I won't ever be tempted to change my mind about buying gems. All I have to think about is how unfair Team Lava is and that will keep me from getting tempted.

Executive Chef
    Ok it's this one that was moved to farm story discussion. Just curious why since the poll is about the raven tree which is from Restaurant Story. Not that I care as long as people vote just to send a message to Team Lava just curious why.

Rhino Keeper
    It jolly well should cost coins.

Executive Chef
    Lol musical threads. See its back in Restaurant discussion. Whoever moved it back thx could u move my other post about the raven tree to the restaurant discussion thread thx. That was my first post about it and I accidentally posted it in the farm story discussion section.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Lol musical threads. See its back in Restaurant discussion. Whoever moved it back thx could u move my other post about the raven tree to the restaurant discussion thread thx. That was my first post about it and I accidentally posted it in the farm story discussion section.
    My apologies that was me - I had moved the wrong one - meant to move the other one not this one (too many windows open). I'll move the other one now.

Rhino Keeper
    It's ridiculous that it costs gems.
    I have said it before and I will say it again, if thousands of players got it for free, all should get it for free.
    Or at least for coins.
    This is totally unfair and I simply can't understand the logic behind this.
    TL you know you will have some disappointed players by doing this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast