Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is level 96 the highest level in restaurant story?

New Resident

Is level 96 the highest level in restaurant story?

Is level 96 the highest level in restaurant story? If not, what is at level 97? My level marker is at 96 and it is not moving at all

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ling777 View Post
    Is level 96 the highest level in restaurant story? If not, what is at level 97? My level marker is at 96 and it is not moving at all
    Yup, for now at least~ Congrats on 96 ~!

Grand Emperor
    Simplest thread ever!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it is Welldone for getting that far

Sorry, but I have seen numerous level 97's on CS, I won't post a screenshot of them, as it invades that players privacy.
    On your profile, by level 96, the xp points are moving down, ie you will obtain level 97, you will obtain the level slowly as 10 million xp points are needed.
    Please can a moderator/ or TL staff confirm, we are able to get to level 99.
    I would like clarification on this please,thx.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowdancer View Post
    Sorry, but I have seen numerous level 97's on CS, I won't post a screenshot of them, as it invades that players privacy.
    On your profile, by level 96, the xp points are moving down, ie you will obtain level 97, you will obtain the level slowly as 10 million xp points are needed.
    Really its 96. But your xp continue to add up for when they do give more levels. Then you will jump to where you should be. Same as when the level cap went from 75 to 96 in farm story. Many people jumped right from 75 to 96 due to their banked xp.

I'm curious as to why you see level 97 too. Hmmm.......

Rhino Keeper
    Level 97 might be TL bots.
    TL might be programming level 97 onwards for us.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowdancer View Post
    The current designed level is 96. If you have screenshots, just zoom in on the 97 in your photos section, then screeshot that and upload.

Farm Supplier
    Hi Rachel (and everyone else)! I've personally seen with my own two eyes ONE level 100...The resto was SO PIMPTASTIC It was like staring into the face of the sun! Had I have known at the time that there was supposedly no levels over 96, I would have held a full blown photo shoot (privacy be [snip]) and plastered it on the forum...Ever since that fateful day, like Captain Ahab, I have been searching for that Moby **** Level 100, but she has never resurfaced...
    Rachel (or any TL source), please...PLEASEEEEEE tell me I'm not crazy and that there IS (or at least WAS) a level 100 player in RS...I don't even care if it was a TL employee or a TL testing bot, I just want to know I'm not stating to see non-existent ghost restos...otherwise, I'm going to have to start investing my gem budget into psychotropic medicine for my condition. I SWEAR ON THE NAME OF MY RESTO (Zig's Juke Joint) that I promise not to say a word if you slip me a little info on a down-low message.. ;-)
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 10-25-11 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Level 96? All I can say is wow...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast